U.S. conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has died: Fox News

webfact

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Lots of prominent conservatives who have spoken out against liberalism have died with little or no vitriol directed against them. Do ya think maybe there's something different about what Limbaugh said that provoked a different response? Do ya think that statements like the one comparing NFL games to a war between the Bloods and the Crips might have something to do with that?

What was the name of the last conservative talk show host that passed which was made a topic on Thai Visa. The more famous, the bigger the audience of conservatism, the more threatened the liberals feel.

Doesn't matter if it was RL or any other conservative talk show host the same hate filled posts would still be here. I don't care but please be honest enough to admit that. We all know why this thread was created.

My main point was about the half staff flag, no Tv or radio personality deserves that.

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Liberals feel threatened?  More like disgusted and appalled.

But you are right. The more famous conservative talk show hosts spew lies and hatred.  Just like Rush. Sad anyone would listen to them. Shows what's wrong with the US.

I think many of the 'famous' ones are actually infamous. Whatever brings the rating.

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

What was the name of the last conservative talk show host that passed which was made a topic on Thai Visa. The more famous, the bigger the audience of conservatism, the more threatened the liberals feel.

Well, Rush wouldn't last here on Thaivisa or any other forum. His hate would get him kicked off. Why do you linger here considering that you have a lot more hate in you that you want to express, well that's if Rush is like you and holds your values? Gosh, think of all that spit and drool dripping all over their desks as right wingers are forced to self censor their posts on on social media these days. How do they survive.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Doesn't matter if it was RL or any other conservative talk show host the same hate filled posts would still be here. I don't care but please be honest enough to admit that. We all know why this thread was created.

My main point was about the half staff flag, no Tv or radio personality deserves that.

Well put.