Trump to proclaim himself the future of the Republican Party in speech

webfact

13 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Not sure if you play golf, but it isn't a heck of a lot of exercise if one rides a cart, then just gets out to hit a shot. It's probably about the same calorie burn and cardio as chess.

Totally off topic but very interesting nonetheless:

"Robert Sapolsky, who studies stress in primates at Stanford University, says a chess player can burn up to 6,000 calories a day while playing in a tournament, three times what an average person consumes in a day."

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/27593253/why-grandmasters-magnus-carlsen-fabiano-caruana-lose-weight-playing-chess

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's sad that many millions of idiots continue to believe all these lies.

What must happen before these people accept reality?

He is the "poster boy" for the weak and simpleminded and those who would follow a huckster to the ends of the earth for a supposed "miracle cure".

Reality cannot be accepted by these people because they don't have the intelligence to see through the lies, or perhaps it's because they like to live in an alternative reality.

It's a wonder that someone in amongst that poor deluded lot hasn't come up with an idea to "channel trumps thoughts" to his base, once he departs this mortal coil, which hopefully will be well before 2024.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It's sad that many millions of idiots continue to believe all these lies.

What must happen before these people accept reality?

"What must happen before these people accept reality?"

sad enough  from both politic party  this can be said......,

BTW such an example exist very close across the channel .... ????

Edited by david555
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

I am sorry for Joe Biden if he takes this award because I know the big guy is doing his best no matter how bad things get. Almost 1 month in and so much love for you, it's a shame it's our enemies that love you.

He needs to get in line behind a swag of Republicans. Nixon, Reagan, Bush big and little and the contender, Trump! Mighty fine record they have of bad presidents!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

I agree with your analysis,however I think that such 'constituents' were on the playing field long before ex Pres.Trump came along being members of militia groups,conspiracy fantasy internet sites,white supremacist forums,gun nut publications,millennial Christians etc,etc.

Trump was their ideal 'moonshot' so they must be besides themselves with rage at the present moment in which case (apart from anger)denial,displacement and projection will be their best friends.

Agreed.

13 minutes ago, chilli42 said:

I am far from fond of Trump but it’s unlikely that the Republican Party has any other candidate that can pull in the kind of voter numbers that Trump did.  It’s a bit unfair to paint everyone with the same brush but I am going to take a leap here and say that the majority of those in the Republican Party care more about being in power than they do about the well being of their voters.

Exactly. Well put. Sad so many fall for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1