Visa extension - Any issues if TM30 date doesn't match rental agreement move in date?

Hey

I'm applying for a 1 year extension based on marriage in Bangkok Chaeng Watthana so I'm attaching my rental agreement to prove my residence. Our landlord first filed our TM30 two months after we moved in so our TM30 is showing a check in date that is two months after the rental agreement says we moved in. 

Is that a potential issue for getting my extension or will I get fined etc?

Edited by TPDH

There is no rule that states you must move into an apartment on the date you start renting. There is no way for immigration to know what date you actually moved in, and I will be very surprised if Immigration tries to make an issue out of it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, BritTim said:

There is no rule that states you must move into an apartment on the date you start renting. There is no way for immigration to know what date you actually moved in, and I will be very surprised if Immigration tries to make an issue out of it.

Just wondering they wont understand from the rental contract? there is a date on it doesnt immigration consider that date as your starting living there and do your TM30 accordingly? 

thanks

Just now, jackdd said:

Why does your rental agreement state your move in date?

My rental contracts only stated the date I started renting the property, it doesn't mean that I moved in on this date.

Well i thought you must do your TM30 when you move to a new house or a new place. And i think IO consider the date on the contract as you moved already. I dont know. But it sounds logical. This is thai IO, do you think they will understand the issue?