Top New York Democrats urge Cuomo to resign over sexual harassment allegations

webfact

Some of the shine has come off the gold standard of leadership, to say the least.

Cuomo's 'reign of abusive power will end soon,' NY Dem tells mourners at nursing home memorial

"This is about decent human beings coming together taking on the most powerful politician in the state of New York because together decency will win," he said. "And together we will get to the truth. And that’s why I know--I know that this governor will be held accountable, that I know that his reign of abusive power will end soon. Because there are way too many decent people in the city of New York to let this guy go unchecked."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron-kim-mourners-nursing-home-cuomos-reign-end-soon

• Like 1

The Washington Post

Andrew Cuomo’s family members were given special access to covid testing, according to people familiar with the arrangement

Josh Dawsey, Amy Brittain, Sarah Ellison 2 hrs ago

As the coronavirus pandemic swept through New York early last year, Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration arranged for his family members and other well-connected figures to have special access to state-administered coronavirus tests, dispatching a top state doctor and other state health officials to their homes, according to three people with direct knowledge of the effort.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/andrew-cuomo-e2-80-99s-family-members-were-given-special-access-to-covid-testing-according-to-people-familiar-with-the-arrangement/ar-BB1eVyM8?ocid=uxbndlbing

• Thanks 1