1 day booze ban for the election

Kerryd

On 3/27/2021 at 8:38 AM, Kerryd said:

Lol - a troll calling me a troll ? That's hilarious !

For your information troll, the last time I was in a bar was over 2 years ago. Why ? Because I have a life. When I'm not home, I'm out travelling around the country, visiting ancient historical sites and natural attractions. When I am home, I rarely go to bars (but I do go drinking with friends now and then).

In fact, in the last 6 months I've gone on 5 extended trips that have taken me to Petchaburi and Kanchanaburi in the East, to Phrae and Nan in the North and, a couple weeks ago, to Ubon and Amnat in the East. (Plus a few 1 and 2 day trips to go camping or do my annual Khao Khitchakut hike).

Out of Thailand's 76 provinces, I've visited 62 so far and hope to hit the other 14 in the next year or two (if they ever get that ferry to Songkla operating). 

Plus I'm also smart enough to know how to buy alcohol and get it home so that if there is a "one day ban" I can still drink (though I rarely drink at home either). 

And BTW, a lot of people here do know who I am. I've been out drinking with some of them in the past (in the days when I did spend a lot of time in bars). And even back then I knew how to survive those rare occasions when the bars where shut for a day, unlike a lot of posters on TV who complain and whine every time there's an announced ban.

Lol - someone who's been on TV for barely 2 1/2 months but thinks he knows who I am.

Good grief Kerryd. You of all people shouldn't have got suckered into feeding the troll all that guff. Makes it look like you're more lonely than you think you are.

PS: I note that none of the usual whiners, drunks and barstool clingers have posted. So, why did you even mention them?