Thailand’s ‘father’ of cannabis wants small-time growers to be part of medical marijuana industry

webfact

3 minutes ago, webfact said:

People far and wide have for decades been seeking his advice on using cannabis for a range of ailments.

I have no issues with it being used for medical reasons, but reality will be Thailand will just become a ganga hub.

Mind you, where I'm stuck in Blackpool I could make a supply agreement if they wanted it with the 24 hour stoned locals

• Sad 3

38 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Yep. Stop relying on tourism. Grow from top-quality seeds organically, each strain researched for many diseases.

There's a lot of hype out there but let's make Thai Sticks™ a world brand again!

And what's wrong with catching a buzz???

LOL.  Thai sticks.  That's brings back some fond memories for many decades ago!!!!  Thanks!!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Giving a 5 and 4 year old the vaporizer isn't the way to promote legalization but i do believe it should be legalized . 

How do you know? I don't. There is so much hyperbole around and not much of it useful. People will pop a paracetamol or any amount of 'legal' drugs on their doctor's say so, who in turn has just a superficial knowledge of what he is prescribing. He just is told this is what we are prescribing this year and so he does.

How many people are hooked and have been harmed by 'legal' drugs that have been prescribed to them, including children?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

How do you know? I don't. There is so much hyperbole around and not much of it useful. People will pop a paracetamol or any amount of 'legal' drugs on their doctor's say so, who in turn has just a superficial knowledge of what he is prescribing. He just is told this is what we are prescribing this year and so he does.

How many people are hooked and have been harmed by 'legal' drugs that have been prescribed to them, including children?

C'mon 4 and 5 years old vaporizing ?? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

C'mon 4 and 5 years old vaporizing ?? 

What is your point? If that is the most intelligent and informed comment you have to make, then thank you for your contribution. What if the child has epilepsy and it helps with the symptoms and is better than the 'legal' alternative which has unpleasant side effects?

As I told you, I don't know. But my desire for intelligence goes beyond "C'mon 4 and 5 years old vaporizing ??"".

Once again, thank you for your contribution.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

What is your point? If that is the most intelligent and informed comment you have to make, then thank you for your contribution. What if the child has epilepsy and it helps with the symptoms and is better than the 'legal' alternative which has unpleasant side effects?

As I told you, I don't know. But my desire for intelligence goes beyond "C'mon 4 and 5 years old vaporizing ??"".

Once again, thank you for your contribution.

Cbd maybe ?? Sorry doubting your intelligence , father of TV . 

15 hours ago, webfact said:

• Marijuana advocate Aram Limsakul is on a mission to urge the government to recognise the expertise of local growers

• The legalisation of cannabis for medical and commercial purposes is edging out small-scale growers as they struggle to compete with corporations seeking to dominate the industry

Yep.  That whole "Thais will be able to grow cannabis in the yards like any Thai herb and all Thais will be able to grow 6 plants" was a diaper load of poo.  The legislation was to allow corporate and large scale (connected) growers and the owners of cannabis facilities for extracting CBD and THC to be huge winners.  Average Thais.  They were lied to.  They were never meant to benefit from this.  And they'll throw a thousand roadblocks in the way of small family growers to keep them from ever benefiting from the potential revenue streams.  The Big Boys ain't gonna want any competition. They'll want the entire market share and screw the commoners.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1