dirty farang

smedly

3 hours ago, EricTh said:

I'm not asking for what is the Thai word for dirty. I'm asking for what did he originally said in Thai.

It was implied using a comment about washing/showering hence "dirty" 

don't really want this to turn into another covid thread - there are plenty running

My OP was about police swooping on and targeting farangs, as this was going on Thais were sitting together drinking eating and laughing at the spectacle 100m away 

why do police target farangs - simple answer - they can screw them for money

and since the announcement late yesterday about face masks and fines it was clear what was motivating them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Oh. That is very noble of you. Doing your best to help. Of course you wouldn't want anything in return, like sexual favours from desperate woman living in poverty or addicted to drugs or anything?

Just down there in Soi Bukao Pattaya to help out the Thai people right? The police might have been down there looking for foreigners to award for services to Thailand. Wink wink.

A bit harsh that comment. The poor guy is helping out Thai people out of the goodness of his heart. He only wants a “happy ending”, as we all do.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, smedly said:

why do police target farangs - simple answer - they can screw them for money

I think you will find the main attraction most days on Soi Buakeow is the westerners screwing the Thai women for money.

Funny you are outraged and an interesting headline you chose that could be interpreted a couple of ways considering the type of  farangs that are attracted to Soi Buakeow.

Dirty minded dirty farangs doing dirty deeds with dirty girls.

Thanks for the laugh mate.

17 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Time to close the borders and entry points and then boot out all of the undesirable resident and long-termer types. 

Problem resolved.

Dirty Farang. 

You better pack your kit then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RobMuir said:

I think you will find the main attraction most days on Soi Buakeow is the westerners screwing the Thai women for money.

Funny you are outraged and an interesting headline you chose that could be interpreted a couple of ways considering the type of  farangs that are attracted to Soi Buakeow.

Dirty minded dirty farangs doing dirty deeds with dirty girls.

Thanks for the laugh mate.

seems you are more familiar than I am

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Yes Officer I am just here doing My best to support the locals and put money in pockets of them that badly need it.....

Never seen a local in that position and condition... I certainly have, more of them. Male and female.....

Found one at the bottom of the street once, thought the <deleted> was dead and didn't know what to do next. 

Edited by jacko45k

On 4/25/2021 at 10:33 PM, RobMuir said:

I think you will find that's the main attraction of Pattaya City, not just Soi Baukhaew.  ????