Thailand’s prime minister asked to reconsider another national lockdown

webfact

2 hours ago, Thailand said:

There will not be a coup ----!

No.  There won't be a coup..not until there is a happy ending in sight. (hey, it's Thailand)

Anybody (Group) that has any interest in that has no intention of being the people in charge while the downside PR potential is so high..

They are content for K. Prayuth to be the lightning rod..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flexomike said:

I think he was just being a little sarcastic, a little slow this morning

Naahh, there is a strong tendency here to take things at face value... 

This is the weakness of all Internet communication, where body language is absent...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Farma said:

Got an email this morning that COE from India for non thai nationals arriving 01 may onwards have been suspended or cancelled.

Screenshot_20210426-070647_Outlook.jpg

Yet they will still bring into the country Thai nationals who may now have the double variant. They need to be testingbthem prior to allowing a flight placing them into isolation then test again before flying here and quarantinning them here for 14 days.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, SaamBaht said:

Right. Check out this as well: FLCCC

You really fall for the fake news, don't you.  But this website actually contradicts what you said earlier.  You really need to pay better attention to this. LOL.  Stick with reliable websites.  Please.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/frontiers-removes-controversial-ivermectin-paper-pre-publication-68505

Frontiers Removes Controversial Ivermectin Paper Pre-Publication

A review article containing contested claims about the tropical medicine drug as a COVID-19 treatment was listed as “provisionally accepted” on the journal’s website before being removed this week.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SwampyThai said:

Somehow I can't see the average Thai, after being told by trained medical staff, to self isolate at home. Day 1, I don't feel ill, Day 2 I don't feel ill, Day 3 I don't feel ill I will go to the market then to a friend's house and play cards for 7 hours.

They can't be bothered to wear a crash helmet for 10 minutes so how the hell are they going to stay 'isolated' at home 24/7? Thailalaland ????????

Well, as for motorcycle helmets, there isn't much peer pressure to comply.. Thai people are rightly spooked by the virus this go round.. The non-compliant would risk being reported, with the attendant loss of face, if not more concrete penalties...

• Like 1

IF IF they only listened to the experts of TVF!!

1.  all falangs would be gone

2.  hookers free, beer free

3.  housing prices to zero

4.  masks OK, unless at bar

5.  bars open 24/7

6.  every city for sexpats

i can't take any replies on here too seriously.  lol

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, SaamBaht said:

The WHO is an unreliable source for medical information. If you learn how it's funded, who funds it, and what those funding sources what from the WHO, and if you read about its behavior during the early days of this pandemic and during the so called investigation of the cause of the pandemic, you'll understand that it can no longer be trusted. 

Boo!

Virus infections cant be stopped by lockdowns, only slowed down.  however this slowing down, gives time to the virus to naturally mutate which in turn slows the development of so called; herd immunity, which is the real answer to controlling the virus

• Confused 2