Face masks mandatory in Bangkok - even in your own car, BMA confirms

Jonathan Fairfield

On 4/27/2021 at 1:33 PM, Russell17au said:

Is having a health issue with the continual wearing of a mask ridiculous? I wear my mask when I get out of my car and go into a shop but when I return to my car and get in I take my mask off because I have a problem breathing with the mask on and it affects my heart.

yes sure, everybody has a health issue when wearing masks ! this is why people die of wearing mask in the world !

don't you feel ridiculous ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, l4ml4m said:

yes sure, everybody has a health issue when wearing masks ! this is why people die of wearing mask in the world !

It is easy to see that you have not got the same problem as me and that you have not spent the time in the hospital with a heart complaint and that with the continual wearing of a mask puts extra pressure on my breathing which puts the extra pressure on my heart. So now don't YOU feel ridiculous by your stupid uneducated remark?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, l4ml4m said:

Why should a person who has cardiac, and or respiratory conditions which can be exacerbated by wearing masks longer term feel ridiculous??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

Why should a person who has cardiac, and or respiratory conditions which can be exacerbated by wearing masks longer term feel ridiculous??

people always have problems and reasons to complain !

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Forget about it because it just shows how ignorant, arrogant and uneducated he is when he makes the ridiculous comments that he makes. It just shows what type of person he is and that type is not worth even talking to. Karma usually comes around for that type of person.

• Haha 1