Question about One Day Overstay

So, my 90 day checkin is due May 10th and I fly out May 11th.

As anyone else been in this situation and do you think I'll be ok without checking in, or will it be an issue at the airport?

It seems their online checkin isn't working AGAIN! They seem to have it disabled.

If anyone has a good link for it I can do it there.

But I'm guessing at a one day overstay they won't care.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Bruce

UbonJoe is obviously the man....but don't you have 15 days before and 7 days after to do your 90 days.....I would have thought it will just reset on your return.......having said that they might still try to wangle some pennies out of you.

Being late for or not doing 90 reports is not a overstay. A overstay is only when you stay longer than your permit to stay.

Immigration at airports and border crossing do not check for 90 reports when you leave the country. Their only concern is you overstaying your permit to stay.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Their only concern is you overstaying your permit to stay.

This may be correct.

Many years ago I had a little drama departing from Chiang Mai.

I entered on a VISA EXEMPTION RULE 30 day, assuming it was a month (some are 30 days), but I was there for October, 31 days.

The immigration officer indicated I was 1 day overstay, I said I was here for a month, he just looked at me as if I was a stupid farang.

Got a stamp in passport which I assume translated indicated I had overstayed 1 day, no fine, free to go.

It's probably on their computer but not in my passport now as I have a new one.!

If OPs situation amounts to a 1 day overstay then I assume the same 'stupid farang' attitude would apply from the immigration officer.!

13 minutes ago, millymoopoo said:

If OPs situation amounts to a 1 day overstay then I assume the same 'stupid farang' attitude would apply from the immigration officer.!

You quoted my post out of context.

He not on a overstay. He is only late for doing his 90 day report that is not a overstay.

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Being late for or not doing 90 reports is not a overstay. A overstay is only when you stay longer than your permit to stay.

Immigration at airports and border crossing do not check for 90 reports when you leave the country. Their only concern is you overstaying your permit to stay.