90-day report sent by EMS by mistake

15 days before it was due, I gave the envelope to our postie to register at his PO.

Dunno what happened but the receipt I got says it got sent EMS. As usual they are slow to register mail in the Thailand Post computer database, if at all. So it doesn't show.

Will CW accept this as an honest mistake or is there a whopping fine & black mark in my future?

• Confused 4

This is a guess, the OP handed off his 90-day report package to his Thai Post mail delivery person, at/near his home.

An offical receipt should show the EMS tracking number at the top of the receipt example: AB123456789TH

You should be able to track that at https://track.thailandpost.co.th/

IME, once the parcel is logged in it can be tracked.

Maybe follow up with the delivery person? 

I'm not sure I would hand off such a thing to my Thai Post delivery guy? In a pinch maybe to to the EMS guy, who comes once a day, but even then probably not. No clue if he has mobile data entry/printing capability (like 7/11 delivery).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

It is advisable to mail 90-day reports by EMS.  I also use EMS for the return envelope.  Why would you expect a problem?

Only because Immigration tells us to send 90-day reports by registered mail & I've been doing it that way for years. Glad to know EMS is also acceptable to them. Thx!