Thailand Increases Visitor Quarantine Period as Covid Rages

webfact

2 hours ago, Youlike said:

Well i believe professor Sucharit Bahkdi who is going viral on the web...he teached about viruses on many German and Danish Universities for 40 years and according to him covid is a scam and the vaccin is very dangerous..He dares dr Fauci to debunk him and asks why Fauci has forgotten about what he learned because it's not the same as he learned.

Search his name, Sucharit Bahkdi, born in the USA and worked in Germany. 

Weren't all his comments made March/April 2020.....it would interesting see him interviewed outside an Indian crematorium and see if he still holds the same views.

8 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Actually today in uk -:     1,072,576 tests, of which 2381 were  positive! and 15 deaths within 28 days of a positive test.  So not that much different from Thailand, except the number of tests. However I imagine the Thai testing is more focused on areas / people of concern, whereas the UK is testing anybody who wants testing even if they are from areas with very low infection rates. If you think about it, a negative test is actually, in reality a wasted test

I get your point but i just dont agree with saying the UK has a lower rate than Thailand. Very misleading, however a convenient excuse by some people here that want to try justify their own countries horrible handling of the pandemic. (Not talking about you btw)

So in theory i can do 10 tests, if 5 of those tests shows positive then thats a infection rate of 50%? Highest in the world? 

The UK have over 4.4 million registered infections, Thailand dont even have over 100.000 but somehow UK have a lower covid rate? 

We both know thats ridiculous.

I do agree with you about the testing. If Thai tested the same way the UK has (which i hope they do), the rate would be much lower in Thailand... at least for now.