Face masks now mandatory in all Thai provinces

webfact

19 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I wonder if all the provinces are following a standard (CCSA?) format for their regulations?

I keep asking about cycling (and running) and whether a face mask has to be worn?

Is there anyone who has a definite answer to this? If so is there somewhere the relevant section is available in Thai and English?

So far, I have (eventually) only managed to find the Phuket English regulations. I hope the image below is clear.

Screenshot from 2021-04-30 08-21-03-edit1.png

Also what about kids? Are they exempt? I think so.

50 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I wonder if all the provinces are following a standard (CCSA?) format for their regulations?

I keep asking about cycling (and running) and whether a face mask has to be worn?

Is there anyone who has a definite answer to this? If so is there somewhere the relevant section is available in Thai and English?

So far, I have (eventually) only managed to find the Phuket English regulations. I hope the image below is clear.

My exact question as I plan to resume running next week in CM as having just healed from an arm accident.

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Just cut a hole for your mouth. Nobody is going to chase you to have a look. 

• Like 2

I've read that also in the car, if there's more than one person, the face mask must be worn, also if the other person in the car is a family member so, my question is, when I sleep with my wife I have to wear the mask? ... when I watch TV on the sofa with my wide, do I have to wear the mask? ... Only two things are infinite, the universe and the human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former (A. Einstein)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Xonax said:

If you only cycle and run inside your home, you don´t have to wear a face mask.

I usually jog on the deserted rural alleys around the village where I live, which is 6 km. from the city. During the run I never wore a face mask. I don't think orderliness holds true in my case. 

49 minutes ago, apetryxx said:

There is absolutely no scientific evidence that wearing a mask outdoors is necessary

Are you sure?

I just Googled "Science Behind How Face Masks Prevent Coronavirus" and got About 333,000,000 results (0.62 seconds).

Suggest you try it sometime too.

Stay safe bro.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, johnnyloda said:

I've read that also in the car, if there's more than one person, the face mask must be worn, also if the other person in the car is a family member so, my question is, when I sleep with my wife I have to wear the mask? ... when I watch TV on the sofa with my wide, do I have to wear the mask? ... Only two things are infinite, the universe and the human stupidity and I'm not sure about the former (A. Einstein)

If you are doing all the things you have listed above in your car then

yes !!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Does it matter what kind of mask you wear? Some of these masks are paper thin and offer little or no protection to other people. I almost forgot will there be mask police paid on a commission?

'mask police'   sounds like Dick Turpin.

• Haha 2

We always wear masks ,except when we are out and alone ,when the wife and i walk ,we sometimes see someone in the distance or driving by in a car or m/bike, ,also when out in the car its only the wife and i ,so why wear a mask ,we will do ,but to be honest it wont help.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Why not take self responsibility and wear one anyway ? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1