Hello Big Nut this is the Covid Czar calling!

rooster59

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

More likely delay in pickup the phone, was he was busy emptying brown envelopes, and putting uncles share to 1 side.

Talking about 'brown' envelopes, I thought for second that was Prawit.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Deep within the bowels -

6 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I thought the bit at the top referred to DPM Prawit ..

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:
1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Deep within the bowels -

10 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I thought the bit at the top referred to DPM Prawit ..

Yeah, but I'd always imagine it would be the bit at the bottom...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

This got me thinking and Vlad told me all about him and a chap called Navalny and how that worked out so well. 

This guy, Navalny, has been a pain in the aรร for a long time for us, Russians. He told us that in the West there are fair elections, democracy and freedom of speech. We really had no idea what to do with him for a long time because many people believed him.
But, suddenly the US elections came to the rescue. Navalny supporters had to listen all those "freedom of speech? Parler? hahaha"
"just write his name somewhere and see - troll post removed/banned/deleted"
"fair elections? look at this live video!"
Thanks to this people who had any illusions do not have them any more.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Talking about watch man, haven't seen him in the news for ages. You sure he's still kicking it?

"Yes, it’s not just Rooster that likes a sarky dig though I was obliged to take some flak last week for wanting to see covid deniers and misinformation spreaders prosecuted."

Yes I totally agree with you Rooster. ... I find it really annoying just to watch, or just hear about these people, who just seem intent on ruining, what is left of the lives ! of us People that just want to get on with it !!! ... 

And well now the Indian situation is starting to look bad for me here still stuck in Australia also, with the Australian government now said to be ? Canceling flights from KL and Singapore ? … As well as India ! ? ... As they say that, Australian citizens trying to return from India are using them as a back door way of getting back in !

…. Including some of our cricketers, as well as a Lot of Ethic Indian Australians, who returned back to their original home to there, quite recently for funerals, and Family problems, … and now the situation there has just got Really REALLY Bad ! have just decide that they Really just want to get back to Australia now !!!

Like a flight from KL, that was Deigned entry just last week I think, had ? Something like 70 People on it ? ...  Of which about 68 of them ? Had just transited back there from India ...

… So well SIA still would have all of it's planed Flights listed on their site I am sure …  but well, do you think that they will still fly them ? ... After I finish my Vaccination ... and try to get back Home !!! ??? …  In July let’s say ???

… Well let’s Hope so Right, Aye !!!

2 hours ago, Petrus said:

How can they be too boored to read but take the trouble to criticise?

Pay no attention to the whiners Rooster, your phone call was classic

Takes far less time to say not bored enough to read it ???? from what I remember of other pieces tries too hard to impress and be funny, drips with insincerity.

Edited by clivebaxter
  • Like 2

"Good news, it appeared, came for migrants and expats in Thailand who should be vaxxed for free starting July or August. What with easing of some immigration requirements and an ever improving pound it could soon be time for even Brits to break into a smile. "

Only farang with Thai Social Security or Thai ID are allowed to register for vaccination. As I am ancient, fragile and lack any but the data necessary to repeatedly extend my Thai marriage visa I am not going to put myself at risk by going to the Ampheur to try and get the appropriate ID  I will just have to keep my fingers crossed that the virus passes me by

Keep it up Rooster, … You are the Writer, and They … / We are only the Bloggers.

Though I will note re.  your … “What with easing of some immigration requirements” statement …

I have just searched the Thai Embassy hear’s web site, pretty well, … and the regulations for the COE and entry, seem to be all just the same as they were before ! … Like the Quarantine period on arrival has been put back up to 14 days, for everyone, … even people who have been vaccinated !!! – “After advice from the Virus control Health Department” ? or some reason like that.

I suspect that the professional and trained people, are now thinking that the Virus’s Mutations are developing, and spreading faster than the vaccines are being developed !!! … Which, Is NOT a good thing for anybody. … Still, let’s hope that it still stops you getting sick, becoming seriously infectious ! ? …. or Dyeing, ... even if now you can quite probably become infected by the variants. … Even if Vaccinated.

(By Astra Zeneca in My Case, though God, it is a long LONG time between their two shots !!!)

And that they ? / Some one, find good boosters to apply some time pretty soon also.

Edited by Mark mark
Error at bottom fixed

Well Possibly I am stepping over the line a bit here, but if so, well just Pull it Rooster. … Things are not very good, and I understand. … But well re the CV 19 Disaster in India, its relevance, and how it is possibly being Viewed Internationally, Including from Thailand. ???

The Australian Border force and Quarantine people have just reported a quite high, disconnect, between Indian Australian passengers testing negative in India, so being allowed to board flights back to Australia, … but then testing Positive for it when they get off the planes here !  … Almost exhausting the places in Hotel Quarantine here.  …  And increasing of incidents where the virus gets out of Quarantine, and in to the community .... Again !!! … Probably traveling on droplets in the air, out in to the corridors or between rooms and infecting the Guards and other people ! ? …

And this is driving the cancelation of any flights from India, or ones which have any sort of large numbers of People from India on them …  The Arab Emirates, Duola or Dibai ? I think ? ... KL, and Singapore having been mentioned, ... If they can find these flights of course. …

And now they are talking about fining any one that tries to fund a way in around these bans, … $5,000 or Goaling them for up to 5 years !!! Which well !!! … Quite possibly will be quashed Internationally.

But the explanation is that the testing of the passengers in India before they board the flights is “In Accurate” as well, that is all that they can say I guess! ? … Though any one that knows anything about, India … and the majority of our population here, … quite possibly might be seeing it simply as as probable bribery ? ??? …

And Despite the Human situation … like they might die in India d/t the lack of Oxygen, or Doctors, Or ICU beds !!! … So why not let them go back to Australia ASAP, and use our facilities .. and survive. … But our general Population, will probably backing everything that the government will do to stop them, I am sure. 

… And I wonder what Thailand will do ? … My Wife there said on Video Chat !!! The new Way !!!  That there are over 2,000 infections again there, and 30 Deaths per 24 hrs., just a few Minutes ago.

Still Human beings, ... we are emotional, BUT also very smart Creatures also … So Well, … One day this all might just be a great Children’s story, … To keep them away from Strangers, and get them to wash their hands. ? Right.

… The day the Australian government Banned all inward flights from India, or those with a lot of people coming from India on them !!! … And then threatened to fine them $5,000 or put them in Goal for 5 Years if they were caught trying it ? … (I cannot see that this threat will ever hold, though the government’s lawyer says that it is quite possible and constitutional with the present laws here in Australia. ! ? )