Japanses things -please recommend

sakurachan

Hi everyone

I am married to a THAI man and will live in Bangkok. Could you please recommend me the areas where I can make Japanese friends and also good but not too expensive nursery schools for Japanese children as I have a 3 years old daugther. We are also thinking about buying a condominium, which area is best in Bangkok but less polluted?

thank you

Sachan

Dear Sa-chan,

There is the Japanese Association in Thailand, who should be able to help you. The address is 1st Floor Sathornthani Bldg. II at 92/2 North Sathorn Rd, 10500 Tel. 0-2236-1201 / Fax 0-2236-1131  or

7th Fl. Citi Resort, Sukhumvit 39 Annex at 181/9 Soi Sukhumvit Rd, 10110 Tel. 0-2662-4948-9 / Fax 0-2662-4948

homepage: www.jat.or.th

e-mail: [email protected]

You can contact the following school for your child, they should be able to help you out.

・住    所  THAI JAPANESE ASSOCIATION SCHOOL                   258 SOI 17 RAMA 9 ROAD, BANGKAPI, HUAYKWANG BANGKOK10310 THAILAND                

・事 務  室 TEL;02-314-7797~8 FAX;02-319-2251

FAX;02-716-8108

・小学部職員室 TEL;02-314-7334   FAX;02-319-5458

・中学部職員室 TEL;02-314-7335   FAX;02-319-6620

Sorry, but can't help you with condos.

Good luck Sa-chan

Sa-chan,

Regarding the condo, you have to be more specific about the area you want to live, where does your husband work, where will you work, or will you, Sukhumvit is usually where Japanese people stay, it all depends on how much you want to pay. I think since you don't know BKK, you'd better let your husband or whatever search for the condominium. Are you the one paying for it? Are you a man or a woman? Anyways, good luck again.

Dear Ajinthai

Sorry for the misunderstanding, in fact I asked my husband to write the enquiry and use his account. That is why you can see male instead of female in the profile.

I hope you understand and thank you for your suggestion.

Thank you Sa-chan,

I really want to help anyone who truly needs help, if I can. Also, since I'm a Nikkei Nisei and we have the same country's blood flowing through our veins, it makes me feel even closer to you.

Mata ne...gambatte kudasai.