Pattaya: Utter chaos at vaccine center as arguments break out about who came first

webfact

12 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Slow and steady....they are fearful of running out.

The paper work can take 15-20 mins, take BP; the jab is fast; then wait antoehr 30 mins to observe any short term reactions.

The problem is that they need a booking system - you come at your appointment time. This is what hospitals are doing. What happened in Pattaya just shows a lack of organisation. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Surelynot said:

I think there is, or will be, a serious shortage of vaccines.........so the plan is to inject at incredibly low rates so the process is seen to be functioning........so it never runs short.......optics!!!

Muang Thong Thani and Bang Sue have a capacity of giving 10K shots each per day. Now just have to see how tha tpans out. 

18 hours ago, Surelynot said:

On site registration could turn out to be one of the biggest spreaders of the virus yet..........surely someone, somewhere, can develop an app that works?

This is Thailand 4.0 in action but in reality it's 0.0.

They have no concept of digitalisation whatsoever in government institutions.

• Like 1

I was first, no, it was me. Liar, it was him. Crazy ting tong, it was my sister. Shut up, we came at 6.

Nurse calling: Please, first patient to take the Chi..... vaccine, come forward.

Patients: Please, after you. No, you were first, I only arrived 5 min ago. Solly, I have to cancel, wife just called.....