TAT launches all new Amazing Thailand campaign - ahead of Phuket re-opening

webfact

13 hours ago, buzzz51 said:

Campaign as much as you want, go ahead open your borders but until other countries allow their citizens to travel to thailand nobody will come!!!! vaccine is the only way forward, so stop talking about what your going to do tomorrow and get on with it today, vaccinate, vaccinate, vaccinate.

In other words. A good idea today is better than the perfect idea tomorrow

13 hours ago, Polaky said:

Not sure about European countries coming as they have their summer,  but from au especially from Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth , there will be heaps coming over to get away from the bitter cold.

So you think they will let Australians escape fortress Australia?

Apart from North Korea and Cuba, i think Australia is the only place holding their citizens captive.

18 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Amazing Thailand with the new Indian Variant.  "Come to Thailand and visit with India directly via the new covid variant at the same time, no need to travel elsewhere"

welcome, welcome to Thailand and we have lot;s to give you and have something new and different it called variant all the way from India you will feel total different after and wonder why? 

2 hours ago, hioctane said:

Thailand should restart direct flights to the US. Americans can’t wait to travel. No restrictions like the UK or Australia. It is a huge market. I don’t understand why Thailand don’t target us more.

30000 new infection every day may be a bit of a stumbling block...

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

This would explain clearly how many were infected with Covid-19 on the island and how many had been vaccinated.

Try zero infections and 100% double dosed then have another go.

Not 70% one-shot wonders, and 30% nothing.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai Rath also quoted a senior executive at Central who said that 85% of staff had been vaccinated creating a "herd immunity" that would inspire tourists to shop there.

No-one wants the bad luck of running onto the 15% of staff who haven't been inoculated...

what's wrong with 100% vaccinated.

• Like 1

I know that we all get bored hearing this but it seems these TAT people never get bored of spewing this stuff out. I cannot understand why they don't turn their energies to helping the people who need it, those that ave lost just about everything over the Covid situation. No they'd rather give the people false hopes with ridiculous schemes. 

5 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

I know that we all get bored hearing this but it seems these TAT people never get bored of spewing this stuff out. I cannot understand why they don't turn their energies to helping the people who need it, those that ave lost just about everything over the Covid situation. No they'd rather give the people false hopes with ridiculous schemes. 

They think this is the way to help, get the thousands of un-employed bar-girls back in front of businesses selling themselves.. it's all they know.

Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Samui and the others all the same... they've been waiting over a year to go back to the same old ways.

Thailands the cat-house of Asia and it can't change as the government cannot offer them real employment.

• Like 2

Phuket is about as enticing as Skegness or Blackpool, they have a difficult job getting the place back up and running again. So, needs a bit more than a worn out slogan and over weight tattooed sex workers available once more.

Edited by clivebaxter
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, hioctane said:

Thailand should restart direct flights to the US. Americans can’t wait to travel. No restrictions like the UK or Australia. It is a huge market. I don’t understand why Thailand don’t target us more.

Thai Airways was banned from flying into the US because of its poor safety audit record.   Given the state of the company now, difficult to foresee any change in the future.   Are there any US airlines that previously flew into Thailand?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Thai Airways was banned from flying into the US because of its poor safety audit record.   Given the state of the company now, difficult to foresee any change in the future.   Are there any US airlines that previously flew into Thailand?

Delta did on a code share flight with Korean Air at one time, and still may when things progress, but you need to fly through S. Korea.

4 minutes ago, pagallim said:

nope.

you might want to get the facts: https://onemileatatime.com/thailand-fails-faa-safety-audit/

23 minutes ago, madmen said:

Would you go to India vaccinated right now ? 

I bet the masses wouldn't. Irrational fear but that's the reality 

I would not go to India even if there was no Covid 

But I see your point . However thai few thousand is nothing in comparison to India few hundred thousand per day 

Edited by BestB
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

They think this is the way to help, get the thousands of un-employed bar-girls back in front of businesses selling themselves.. it's all they know.

Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Samui and the others all the same... they've been waiting over a year to go back to the same old ways.

Thailands the cat-house of Asia and it can't change as the government cannot offer them real employment.

We can not really blame them

If it wasn't the girls, what Thailand has really to offer

that the other countries don't have, often for cheaper and better?