Does anyone else agree that all 'red-light workers' should be forced to get the vaccine and show evidence before returning to work.

17 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

I know what you mean with government apps. Mor seems to work. The Bangkok Bank app works great. It lets me spend money based on what is in my account in real time by scanning a QR code, no reason an App cannot track the validity of vaccination data or negative covid test result stored by a third party, .

There is more to it than just having an app...

Who designs, develops, tests and manages said app?

Who certifies that the data gathered is correct as collected from hundreds of injection sites and medical facilities? 

Who or what processes are used in gathering injection information across all medical facilities in the country? 

Who is certifying that the injections from various manufacturers are safe and effective since all of the "vaccines" are experimental and none of the manufacturers bear any liability for injuries caused by them... 

And the biggest question is, who pays for it? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, NaamGin said:

Does this answer your question? 

"Mike Yeadon, ex-Chief Scientist of Pfizer, has stated that it may be too late to save those who have been injected with any Covid-19 vaccine. He urges those who have not yet been injected with the deadly compound to reject it to save their lives and the lives of their children. The world acclaimed immunologist warns that many more people will probably yet be injured or killed by the vaccination program. Many have died within 2 weeks of the shot. Many more are expected to be injured or killed by the long-term affects of the vaccine with increasing danger with every top-up or “booster” injection." 

Discredited nonsense. Think it is actually illegal to post on the internet anti-vaXX lies and covid-19  misinformation  in Thailand.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pfizer-chief-scientist-vaccines/

55 minutes ago, NaamGin said:

There is more to it than just having an app...

Who designs, develops, tests and manages said app?

Who certifies that the data gathered is correct as collected from hundreds of injection sites and medical facilities? 

Who or what processes are used in gathering injection information across all medical facilities in the country? 

Who is certifying that the injections from various manufacturers are safe and effective since all of the "vaccines" are experimental and none of the manufacturers bear any liability for injuries caused by them... 

And the biggest question is, who pays for it? 

You are over thinking this. if Israel, New York State or anywhere else can do it Thailand can too. The vaccines are all safe and effective. "Experimental" and "Approved" are just words. The privacy issues are addressed just like everything else, of course there will be data leaks. There are ways to protect yourself. How about dropping the FUD, (fear uncertainty and doubt), jump on the bandwagon and come in for the big win? Or else just stay home and not visit cinemas, pubs, bars and discos.  

Or maybe "go home" when vaccination becomes mandatory for all foreigners in Thailand as it surely will as soon as the vaccination process is well underway and there are sufficient supplies. 

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Haha 1

talking to a girl in pattaya recently she no hottie but she get 500b for 10mins live cam so its WFH for her and many are doing it from the village, the ones doing face to face covid maybe the least of their worries.

As long as they can provide for them lazy thai men and family it sorted

Edited by tomyami
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, tomyami said:

talking to a girl in pattaya recently she no hottie but she get 500b for 10mins live cam so its WFH for her and many are doing it from the village, the ones doing face to face covid maybe the least of their worries.

As long as they can provide for them lazy thai men and family it sorted

Yup. Thailands time as a hub for sex tourism is just about over. It's not going to bounce back anytime soon.

Tough times ahead for mongers. They're going to have to find another 3rd world country with dirt poor women to exploit.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

The guy who introduced the idea to force people being vaccinated (topic starter), I suggest we use him as a lab rat from now on.

We should come up with a name for that topic-starter-guy. Hmm, what could we call him?  How about 'Opie' after Ron Howard's childhood character on the Andy Griffith show? 

10 minutes ago, charliechoc said:

Evidence will be via a phone app I think. That is something that they cant do fake copies with

Anyone that is worried about catching it from a bargirl should a/ get vaccinated themselves ( after all it's completely safe to have it and works 100%, isn't/ doesn't it? )

b/ not go with bargirls.

That seems more workable than trying to find out her real name and then calling some service and hoping they speak enough English to understand you.

Honestly, the way some people are writing it's as though the onus is on THEM to prove they are safe, when there no 100% effective vaccine in the first place. Just getting vaccinated is no guarantee that it worked. So even if it were possible to get a vaccination confirmed it doesn't mean that one is safe anyway- feel lucky?

• Like 2

Isn't a governments primary job to protect its population?

This is usually represented by military means.

I believe COVID should be under this.  Everyone should be forced to get vaccinated - or go to a lunatic asylum.

Those who don't want to get vaccinated because of their "human rights" etc are being selfish as they are then a risk to others.  How would you feel if you were a hospital worker and had to deal with patients because their "human rights" are putting you at risk - i.e. their human rights trump yours.

• Confused 1

On 5/28/2021 at 11:35 AM, sharksy said:

Isn't a governments primary job to protect its population?

This is usually represented by military means.

I believe COVID should be under this.  Everyone should be forced to get vaccinated - or go to a lunatic asylum.

Those who don't want to get vaccinated because of their "human rights" etc are being selfish as they are then a risk to others.  How would you feel if you were a hospital worker and had to deal with patients because their "human rights" are putting you at risk - i.e. their human rights trump yours.

It's excellent then that you ain't in charge.

Hospital workers should assume every patient is infectious and protect themselves accordingly. They are supposed to learn about that while training.

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's excellent then that you ain't in charge.

Hospital workers should assume every patient is infectious and protect themselves accordingly. They are supposed to learn about that while training.

Rather hippocritical - You seem to imply that you want your choice whether to have vaccine, yet expect others to vaccinate in case you are infectious.

It's interesting that most of the antivaxers in the UK in the predominantly ethnic areas, are suddenly queueing up to get vaccinated as it's these very people who are speading it.

As I say, everyone should get vaccinated, or a course of labotomy needed.

On 5/30/2021 at 11:24 AM, sharksy said:

Rather hippocritical - You seem to imply that you want your choice whether to have vaccine, yet expect others to vaccinate in case you are infectious.

It's interesting that most of the antivaxers in the UK in the predominantly ethnic areas, are suddenly queueing up to get vaccinated as it's these very people who are speading it.

As I say, everyone should get vaccinated, or a course of labotomy needed.

You seem to imply that you want your choice whether to have vaccine, yet expect others to vaccinate in case you are infectious.

I have no idea how saying

On 5/30/2021 at 11:24 AM, sharksy said:

Hospital workers should assume every patient is infectious and protect themselves accordingly.

is implying I expect others to get the jab.

My point, that you missed, is that one should not assume anyone else is not infectious. Even having the jab is not 100% guaranteed to produce immunity. Even 99% effective would leave 1% jabbed but possibly infectious.

a course of labotomy needed.

I'm so happy that you have no way of enforcing that.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

What about all the people that don't have phones?

They will be forced to have a phone  and install the app  just like they where forced to have the vaccine  ????

and why stop there  why not also force them to  exercise everyday,only eat vegan food,bicycle everywhere,no smoking or drinking,no cash,wear the approved clothes and haircut  go to church on Sunday ? ????????

• Like 1

Just now, johng said:

They will be forced to have a phone  and install the app  just like they where forced to have the vaccine  ????

and why stop there  why not also force them to  exercise everyday,only eat vegan food,bicycle everywhere,no smoking or drinking,no cash,wear the approved clothes and haircut  go to church on Sunday ? ????????

Not all Thai people can afford phones.

Maybe they could get Bill Gates to hand out a free phone with every vaccination?

Bar code tattooed on the forehead would be easier, then only police and government would need the phone and the app.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

Sounds like a western country I know, except for the clothes and going to church part.