Been trying to report 90 days online all weekend, is the system down again?

Hi I was at MTT last Monday and they said it's been up and down for a month but they said it was fixed that day and from now on no more problems. Kind of like the air con guys who swear they will be there tomorrow.. Tomorrow... And then tomorrow. You can try all the usual things like using Bing and then use another pc etc, but the truth is the system has never been right and we all blessed when it works. Even the people there can't tell you why it will work then not work... So I took a bts and mrt there last week. Bts to Watsi  after Infantry 11 bts. Exit 1 walk to the road and then tell them muang ton tani visa  or criminal investigation centre. I put it on Google Maps and told the taxi driver to turn right when he was going straight on. If you need more directions let me know. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OJAS said:

Just as the Brits are when it comes to passport renewals from Thailand. We are forced to make a couple of trips in person from wherever we live in Thailand to some office in Bangkok or Chiang Mai, firstly to submit our application docs and secondly after a few weeks to collect our new passports. And all because the powers-that-be back in the UK are not prepared to put their trust in a postal system dating back to 1840! As for online, forget it!!

While visiting my daughter in NZ last year I renewed my UK passport on line. I was amazed how quickly it was done. My details were emailed to the UK I got a reply stating that they were in order and it was being processed. If I remember correctly I received my new passport in under two weeks. Why can't that happen here I wonder?

10 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I just tried again. I will be outside of the window for online reporting tomorrow so guess its off to immigration some time this week

You can do a online report on the day your current report is due. They changed it from 7 days before around a year ago.

15 hours ago, n8sail said:

It has literally NEVER worked for me, 8 years now.  I was once told that it was because my 2 year Non-B visas are through BOI and the two systems don't talk?  But I believe I've read that other BOI zone employees have gotten it to work.   TIT....

Thank goodness Rayong's office is always nearly empty.  Took me longer to walk from my car to the door than actually get the check-in done.

Online reporting didn't start till 2015 when i made my 1st one successfully

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

Online reporting didn't start till 2015 when i made my 1st one successfully

Very sorry, you are correct, it was more than 6 years ago.   I knew it was sometime not long after I was moved here full time.

This still does not help explain why it has never worked for me ???? 

12 minutes ago, n8sail said:

This still does not help explain why it has never worked for me

More than likely it is a problem with the info you entered on page one.

Or even an error done when you did your most recent entry to the country.

i was not able to do them until last year due to a old entry to the country and a new passport but they changed the system that allowed me to get to page 2.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

More than likely it is a problem with the info you entered on page one.

Or even an error done when you did your most recent entry to the country.

i was not able to do them until last year due to a old entry to the country and a new passport but they changed the system that allowed me to get to page 2.

Could be, but I had some pretty serious 'expert' help trying to figure it out, to no avail.

My girlfriend worked in Human Resources for Samsung's construction branch here, hired and took care of all immigration/visa issues for hundreds of Korean engineers over a several year period.

After trying to help me with it a half-dozen times, she was beside herself as to why it didn't work, and the many contacts she had at Rayong Immigration office (she literally was there at least once a week) didn't know either.

TIT...

On 5/23/2021 at 6:34 PM, ubonjoe said:

Others have had problems due to doing there previous report was not done online. It appears the system may be only using the records for previous online reports for the reporting window

Online reporting since 2019, except last one did in person (Jomtien) due reporting-system was down. 

Did it again online last week, no problem at all. 

Windows 10 with Chrome Browser. 

Use to be able to use 90 day online all the time but sometimes would have a problem every now and then with one of my kids report but not all the time.

Have renewed extension and have reported twice in person and still cannot do this online.

Am I using the wrong web address?   I cannot get to the second page of the report where you put in your address etc and before I have never had a problem with doing my own 90 day report online.

Tried Chrome and also internet explorer with no add ons mode and nothing works.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

31 minutes ago, zeekgarcia said:

Am I using the wrong web address?   I cannot get to the second page of the report where you put in your address etc and before I have never had a problem with doing my own 90 day report online.

That is the correct address.

I assume you are getting the message to contact your local office.

Many people are getting it for no apparent reasons. It appears to be due the system checking previous reports for the permit to stay date and/or the previous report online date.

If these boffins that run the Thai IM online 90 day reporting really wanted it to be a success they would require;

Firstly, staffing of a Technical Support help desk with phone numbers (with a call back service option) and a technical support email contact account managed by English speaking skilled personnel in both the software and Internet technologies that could really help and respond to issues in an agreed SLA (Service Level Agreement) timeframe to assist users.

Secondly, they would need administrator access to the all Thai IM visa related database immigration records so they could compare the users field entries with the current database Thai IM records. 

They would also require a senior IM officer that could authorize resolution of incomplete, invalid or outdated user Thai IM database information to allow the online 90 day reporting to be reconciled with the user's input.

Thirdly, they would require an (off-the-shelf) incident reporting system where all user events could be logged, monitored, reviewed and display incident status, of; open, monitoring resolution, pending additional information and closed.

Finally, an FAQ based on known problems, best practices and supported by "how to" documentation and video examples for both the smartphone apps and Web browsers reporting functions. 

IMHO without a professional setup as suggested above; the whole Thai IM online 90 day reporting is and will continue to be just one big rats nest!

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Many people are getting it for no apparent reasons. It appears to be due the system checking previous reports for the permit to stay date and/or the previous report online date.

i did my mates report on my computer a few weeks a go no problem.

Today for mine i can't get past first page.

Situation 1st marriage extension and first 90 day report done in person to khon kaen.

I'm wondering if the hiccup is that the 90 day in person was a paper receipt with a return date but NO reference number so i have no way of checking status.

14 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I'm wondering if the hiccup is that the 90 day in person was a paper receipt with a return date but NO reference number so i have no way of checking status.

Reports done in person at a office do not appear on the online reporting site.

If you did reports online before it may be that system sees an old report date.

• Thanks 1

I successfully did a friend's 90 day report online today.

Check EVERY line carefully, I had the message to contact the local office - then I saw that the passport number didn't look right. I had omitted one digit, once amended - bingo!

11 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

I successfully did a friend's 90 day report online today.

Check EVERY line carefully, I had the message to contact the local office - then I saw that the passport number didn't look right. I had omitted one digit, once amended - bingo!

Did my first online report yesterday too, no problems. Approval came in about an hour. 

I wonder if some of the issues are due to the immigration office they use. I use Nonthaburi. It has worked for my co-workers, but even some of them have trouble at times. 

18 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

I gave up and went to my IO this morning armed with paperwork etc. Another bloody holiday and everything shut lol.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

Can you ask what the problem is when there and report back here.

I tried the contact us page at KK to find out but that came up as an error as well.

4 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Can you ask what the problem is when there and report back here.

I tried the contact us page at KK to find out but that came up as an error as well.

Would you really expect them to know or care? I have asked before and all I get is system error. Even when the online reporting was ok and I asked them to check their inbox because my app had been pending 2 weeks.....system error. Ive always gotten the best intel from Ubon Joe

Edited by Kenny202

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2021 at 8:06 AM, ubonjoe said:

Had to do two 90 day reports in person since renewed the ext of stay because could not do them online.