Pattaya Tourist Police arrest suspect allegedly involved in visa scam with more than ten foreign victims

snoop1130

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

Most visa agents are honest and professional and work well within the law. 

It is a nice thought, but in reality they work along with immigration to mostly circumvent it. 

Edited by jacko45k

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

It is a nice thought, but in reality they work along with immigration to mostly circumvent it. 

I don't really know how they handle my dealings except to say that it is legal because I made a point of telling them in no uncertain terms that I did not want anything done that would , in any way, jeopardize my visa.

Of course, I'm not naive.  I am sure that Imm agents and Imm officials, for mutually beneficial reasons, may bend the law, but as long as they don't break it, I'm fine with that.

In the real world there's a big difference between how things should be and how things actually are.  In an ideal world the Imm Office should be so efficient that there would be no need for agents, but it certainly is not.

Edited by WaveHunter

On 5/26/2021 at 10:37 AM, Gilltom said:

Why go to visa shop in 1st place.i got told only if you want to do visa ILLEGALY do u use these places  ok for some things but not visas .unless they are very very rich and can lend 800.00 bt to every customer

So you are saying that a "visa shop" is "OK for some things but not visas". Seems a strange business model but you obviously know all about it. 

How long do they lend this 800,000 out for.? As you say they need to be "very very rich".