Beware of ordering online

NeeNoon

Ordered a water cooler online from XX on the 22nd.  At the time of making the order, the page said it included a free water tank.  Upon delivery there was no tank.  I had to call customer service to ask where it was and they said there was no promo to include a free tank.  I went back onto the website and found that it was edited and the offer of a free tank removed.  However on the 22nd it DID say a free tank, but, I did not screen shot it so I dont have any proof.  The staff are refusing to prove to me what the website said on the 22nd, and only keep repeating that no promo exists.  Buyer be ware.  They have no issue with false advertising here.  The cost of the tank is not the issue, its the principle.  

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, NeeNoon said:

Buyer be ware.  They have no issue with false advertising here.

Just like every other country on the globe, then!  If you weren't happy with your purchase couldn't you have rejected it or returned it and received a refund?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Just like every other country on the globe, then!  If you weren't happy with your purchase couldn't you have rejected it or returned it and received a refund?

Nope.  It was the last one in stock, and I really like the product.  Just wish they would have included the free tank like they said they would.  I am surprised that they are happy to loose a long time customer over a few hundred baht plastic jug.  TIT

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, NeeNoon said:

but, I did not screen shot it

i take over 1 million screen shots a day, record everything........

you could send a screen shot and they would say, "oh, sorry, you no understand."  lol

you will never win this game......COD maybe.   

LOS ...  Land of Scams.     happens to everyone, usually up to a few thousand baht

you could record them telling you it's free, and then they would say, "oh, not same same."

venting online will help.......keep venting

• Like 2

13 hours ago, NeeNoon said:
16 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Nope.  It was the last one in stock

How does that affect your option to reject the item or accept it and then return it for a refund?

had the same thing happen with a computer part I bought, on the website it gave the cost, in the shop the same price was stuck on the box so I bought that along with a few other parts then when I got home I realized they had charged me a lot more for that part, I took a pic of the price stuck to the box and notified the shop, when they finally answered me they said that I had paid the advertised price so I checked the websaite again and it had been changed to correlate to the price I was charged, they ignored the price ticket on the box and said someone must have put it on their by mistake, needless to say I have never gone back to that business named after a yellow fruit