Vaccination venues.

Gandtee

May I suggest the OP have a fluent Thai speaker telephone the largest Thai Government Hospital in his province and the Thai speaker can ask where the expat can go to register in person. The Thai speaker can confirm what documents you must bring to register.

I am blessed to live in Buriram with the major push at Racetrack and Football stadium that started in early May. I see on youtube that major shopping centers and at least one soon to open railroad station are being used as mass vaccination sites. I strongly suspect many government hospital facilities and even the small hospitals run by the Thai government will be sites for Covid 19 vaccinations on June 7th onward. I personally was blown off 16 days ago at a local government hospital, so I had a fluent Thai speaker make a phone call to see where I could go as a "foreigner".  Good luck and be safe. 

9 minutes ago, kamalabob2 said:

May I suggest the OP have a fluent Thai speaker telephone the largest Thai Government Hospital in his province and the Thai speaker can ask where the expat can go to register in person. The Thai speaker can confirm what documents you must bring to register.

I am blessed to live in Buriram with the major push at Racetrack and Football stadium that started in early May. I see on youtube that major shopping centers and at least one soon to open railroad station are being used as mass vaccination sites. I strongly suspect many government hospital facilities and even the small hospitals run by the Thai government will be sites for Covid 19 vaccinations on June 7th onward. I personally was blown off 16 days ago at a local government hospital, so I had a fluent Thai speaker make a phone call to see where I could go as a "foreigner".  Good luck and be safe. 

"make a phone call to see where I could go as a "foreigner".  Did you get a polite answer?????

A bi-lingual Thai friend phoned. I have had "less than clear" phone conversations with the hospital in Buriram. I hate it when you have important questions and the person on the telephone giggles. I did not ask if the answer was polite or otherwise, but it worked out well for me in my quest to obtain a vaccine sooner than later. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, kamalabob2 said:

A bi-lingual Thai friend phoned. I have had "less than clear" phone conversations with the hospital in Buriram. I hate it when you have important questions and the person on the telephone giggles. I did not ask if the answer was polite or otherwise, but it worked out well for me in my quest to obtain a vaccine sooner than later. 

Sorry. I was being facetious. I thought you may have been given the British "Soldiers farewell."  The raised two finger salute and f*** off! 

• Haha 1

This being Thailand, of course, whatever vaccines are being distributed from the Central Govt. to local authorities, will of course secretly be given to local Govt. employees first, top down, starting with Governors and trickling down to finally get to the Police. Military brass would surely already gotten their shots months ago, again, top down. I know for sure about local Abata employees already scheduled for their shots.

I was told from MedPark Hospital, one of the vaccination venues for foreigners in Thailand, that registrations can be made from 5 or 6 June onwards.

Currently they are vaccinating diplomatic staff and other similar groups.

Chulabhorn Academy is full, so is Vimut Hospital.