Vaccines 2.0: Next generation COVID shots will be cheaper, easier to deliver, and protect against more viruses, industry leaders say

nemo38

Imagine what life is going to be like with a vaccine passport, regular jabs, continuing travel restrictions, and intermittent lockdowns due to sporadic mutations.

People thought this would be over with the first jabs.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/05/31/next-generation-covid-vaccines-cheaper-easier-more-protective/5174532001/

The COVID-19 vaccines are among the best ever created. They’re safe and more than 90% effective at preventing any disease, and even more so at blocking serious illness and death.

Now drug companies are trying to make them even better.
Edited by nemo38

my vax list for this year is mmr, influenza, prevnar, hep A, thyphoid, zostavax, tdap+polio, varicella, meningo.

Also boosters for TB and dengvaxia and later boosters for the rest of them.

They are all very safe safe and they partially protect against covid.

As a back up i have 3 insurances and stock of 10 medicines for prevention and cure of covid.

I am not planning covid vax untill they reach generation 10, which at this speed would be only 3 years. 

Developing a vax takes 10-15 years. Dengavaxia was created over 20 years.

40 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Pfizer is working on a pill.  Fantastic.  Hopefully available withing a year.  Or so....

And hopefully they will be able to add them to communion wafers so we can get some of the recalcitrant Evangelicals vaccinated.   I doubt they'd say no to Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, internationalism said:

my vax list for this year is mmr, influenza, prevnar, hep A, thyphoid, zostavax, tdap+polio, varicella, meningo.

As a back up i have 3 insurances and stock of 10 medicines for prevention and cure of covid.

I am not planning covid vax untill they reach generation 10, which at this speed would be only 3 years. 

I am not taking the Covid jab at all. It is too much risk against a flu like virus which I already had without problems.

The reported adverse events (VAERS) for Covid are more numerous than for all other vaccines since they started recording.

We don't know what the long term effects of mRNA Jabs will be. I don't need to take the risk so I won't.

If I get extorted into taking a jab I will take the Chinese one or another one which do any have the mRNA component.

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=CAT&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19

Now that they are revealing that jabs will be endless, and consequently the old normal has been kidnapped, I hope people will make a stand.

Edited by nemo38
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, internationalism said:

I haven't had any of them ever, and guess what, I can't recall when I have been feeling unwell for longer than 24 hours, and got over it with anything else than going to bed early.

10 minutes ago, Susco said:

I haven't had any of them ever, and guess what, I can't recall when I have been feeling unwell for longer than 24 hours, and got over it with anything else than going to bed early.

Why do scientists even bother with clinical trials and population surveys when we have an anonymous poster on the internet to as the ultimate reality check.

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Why do scientists even bother with clinical trials and population surveys when we have an anonymous poster on the internet to as the ultimate reality check.

Why we have lefty vaccine fanboys on the forum when someone posts facts, which I'm sure there are hundreds on this forum only, who have the same experience.

Of course, I know the pharmaceutical companies are here for your health only .

hahahahahahahaha

Edited by Susco
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, nemo38 said:

I am not taking the Covid jab at all. It is too much risk against a flu like virus which I already had without problems.

The reported adverse events (VAERS) for Covid are more numerous than for all other vaccines since they started recording.

We don't know what the long term effects of mRNA Jabs will be. I don't need to take the risk so I won't.

If I get extorted into taking a jab I will take the Chinese one or another one which do any have the mRNA component.

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=CAT&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19

Now that they are revealing that jabs will be endless, and consequently the old normal has been kidnapped, I hope people will make a stand.

Do you understand what it is you linked to?

Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html

2 minutes ago, Susco said:

Why we have lefty vaccine fanboys on the forum when someone posts facts, which I'm sure there are hundreds on this forum only, who have the same experience.

Of course, I know the pharmaceutical companies are here for your health only .

hahahahahahahaha

What you wrote is so garbled I'm not sure what it is you mean. But if it's about the validity of facts...

Like the "fact" you posted about your health. Why would any rational person doubt information disclosed by an anonymous poster on the internet. Information that is not independently verifiable.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

What you wrote is so garbled I'm not sure what it is you mean. But if it's about the validity of facts...

Like the "fact" you posted about your health. Why would any rational person doubt information disclosed by an anonymous poster on the internet. Information that is not independently verifiable.

Simple validation for you............if I was dead I wouldn't be posting

2 minutes ago, Susco said:

Simple validation for you............if I was dead I wouldn't be posting

Then by your criterion, everyone posting in this forum is in perfect health.

That's strange, because from the garble of previous last post, I am beginning to suspect that you are a bot.

Edited by placeholder

30 minutes ago, Susco said:

we are getting older and chances of getting any infection is higher. 

Many viruses and bacteria are already in our bodies, but dormant, under control of immune system.

That's why some vax are recommended over certain age.

Any vax now will protect from co-infection. Whether you get covid first, or the other way round.

Having one than one infection at time is much easier to overcome, than having two or more at the same time. 

I had only TB vax in 2014 and dengvaxia in 2019 (after getting dengue from my neighbours).

Any vax will boost your immune system for sometimes.

Any vax related to lungs will lessen your covid. Those in ICU usually have also bacteria or yet another virus. That's why some doctors recommend antibiotics and broad spectrum antiviral at the beginning of covid, even asymptomatic  

8 minutes ago, internationalism said:

That's why some doctors recommend antibiotics and broad spectrum antiviral at the beginning of covid, even asymptomatic  

Sorry to disagree with you, but any antibiotic, especially when taken as a prevention, will decrease your resistance to bacteria.

I have also only a few days ago read a study, which I can't link as I don't have the English version, which concluded that immunity through infection is stronger than through vaccination

Edited by Susco

antibiotics are given, when infected, not as prevention.

some antibiotics have other properties important during covid, including also antiviral.

That's why azithromycin is given with chloroquine or why doxycycline given with ivermectin.

Thai doctors the last year were using tamiflu, together with the other antivirals. They claimed they have a cure for covid. 

Not so, but several patients recovered very rapidly after getting cocktail of several medicines.

Doctors are trying very many medicines. Scientist research over thousand already existing medicines for covid. 

There is always chance some might work to some degree 

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Do you understand what it is you linked to?

Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html

spacer.png

You new society promoters are not winning friends with your aggression and snark. Can we agree to a divorce? 

When the program of regular jabs, movement restrictions, lockdowns, censorship and lifestyle austerity is fairly laid out I think we can accommodate adherents on a small island.

Why should we allow the old normal to be held hostage?

https://report24.news/pfizer-studie-79-geimpfter-kinder-ueber-12-jahre-entwickelten-nebenwirkungen/?fbclid=IwAR3dA02MzAP4A1DTSrNLjzILzcO1jr2jqFTqcicFg76GRkraSr7JgkABnH8

The new “factsheet” showed that the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccination was tested on 1097 children and adolescents from 12 to 15 years of age. At least 866 out of 1097 children developed some form of unpleasant side effect. In 466 the side effects were described as “mild”, in 393 they were “moderate” and in 7 they were described as “severe”.

41 minutes ago, internationalism said:

antibiotics are given, when infected, not as prevention.

some antibiotics have other properties important during covid, including also antiviral.

That's why azithromycin is given with chloroquine or why doxycycline given with ivermectin.

Thai doctors the last year were using tamiflu, together with the other antivirals. They claimed they have a cure for covid. 

Not so, but several patients recovered very rapidly after getting cocktail of several medicines.

Doctors are trying very many medicines. Scientist research over thousand already existing medicines for covid. 

There is always chance some might work to some degree 

So they were not given as prevention, simply the victims were used as guinea pigs, and given antibiotics just as a guess work.

To me that sound even worse than what I assumed.

Antibiotics don't work against a virus, everyone knows that, and the reason why so many bacteria are resistant these days, is because antibiotics are handed out like candies in Thailand

• Like 1

thai doctors treated several patients at the end of january 2020, when no other treatments were known.

they used several antivirals, including tamiflu and for hiv.

antibiotics were started to be used already in Wuhan, on that base started scientific research on it's use, dosage.

some antibiotics do have many different properties.

each medicine can be used for many completely different ailments, look at examples chloroquine or ivermectin.