Everton FC

R U MAN U U

5 hours ago, wilai said:

Could have legs this one. No name given but Media reporting that an International Premiership player has been locked up! The age of the player fits Sigurdsson.

Delph is same age. BBC reporting the story without naming the club or the player.

9 minutes ago, champers said:

Delph is same age. BBC reporting the story without naming the club or the player.

Definitely EFC and I did hear Delph played at the weekend. The arrest was on Friday.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wilai said:

Good to see the Pickford we all know and love has returned just in time for the new season????, Ten minutes played, two total cock ups. Lucky to only concede one goal.

Let three in before half time and was then hooked!????

Confirmation of the new season approaching,,,,

9 minutes ago, rott said:

Go on about nothing you lot, must lead very empty lives. 

Come to Thailand and cheer yourselves up. 

,...Bitterz are coming out of hibernation????

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rott said:

Go on about nothing you lot, must lead very empty lives. 

Come to Thailand and cheer yourselves up. 

I'm here already thanks. Not a great deal to do other than watch sport on the telly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 8:21 PM, wilai said:

Definitely EFC and I did hear Delph played at the weekend. The arrest was on Friday.

My Barber is a blue and he was telling me the word is he was texting a 15 year old bird that looks everything of 25. And that's all there was to it.  Still a nonce ????

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

My Barber is a blue and he was telling me the word is he was texting a 15 year old bird that looks everything of 25. And that's all there was to it.  Still a nonce ????

His wife will be thrilled.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 11:44 AM, wilai said:

Could have legs this one. No name given but Media reporting that an International Premiership player has been locked up! The age of the player fits Sigurdsson.

Does he have previous? Or are other players involved?....The Icelandic Government have launched an inquiry into sex scandal cover ups! Their FA have resigned en mass!

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Rafa without his main man and only inches away from securing all 3 points at OT.

Beautiful counter attack for the Townsend goal. 

Yes a few previous Everton managers would have played with eleven defenders trying to guard the penalty box and thinking 3-0 to Man U Was a good result,but Raffa with a third choice striker, three summer signing at a cost of 1-1/2 million a lad still wet behind the ears and half the bench that i hadn't heard of went about the business of "having a go" got their just deserve and came very close to getting three points

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RUMOUR Everton Football Club are reportedly considering replacing Rafa Benítez with Ole Gunnar Solskjær even tho Benítez only joined in July.

Everton are struggling in the Premier League and see Solskjaer as an ideal candidate for the role... The ex Manchester United boss is said to be KEEN on taking the roll, but only as interim manager for now

267674711_306843114781491_2332277056255252322_n.jpg

4 hours ago, ChipButty said:

RUMOUR Everton Football Club are reportedly considering replacing Rafa Benítez with Ole Gunnar Solskjær even tho Benítez only joined in July.

Everton are struggling in the Premier League and see Solskjaer as an ideal candidate for the role... The ex Manchester United boss is said to be KEEN on taking the roll, but only as interim manager for now

Is that for real?

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Is that for real?

That was from early this morning in the Daily Mail but the have now changed to

Could Wayne Rooney be heading back to Everton AGAIN? Derby boss 'has been lined up for a stunning return to Goodison Park as their manager if club dump under-pressure boss Rafa Benitez'

• Like 1

• 1 month later...