Everton FC

R U MAN U U

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If Coventry and Luton are the play-off finalists (well done Luton) then whichever 2 drop down they will be hot favourites to go straight back up.

Interestingly, all 3 managers have experience of winning promotion from the Champ to the Prem.

• 1 month later...

Everton fans are the most pessimistic in the Premier League.

Can we get a trophy for that? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12309949/Everton-fans-LOWEST-optimism-ahead-new-Premier-League-season-Sean-Dyches-face-prospect-relegation-battle-according-Sky-Bet-survey.html

Edited by BlueScouse

• 6 months later...

Might be going down with the points deduction-and maybe more to come- but at least the new stadium will be the best in the Championship.

At 3 minutes are the beer pipes being installed.

Part of the planning permission stated that the Grade 2 listed wall and hydraulic tower and pumphouse had to be restored, as well as the railway lines.

Edited by BlueScouse

On 6/2/2021 at 5:12 AM, R U MAN U U said:

It seems the previous page has been archived due to lack of interest. So bumping up for the blues. 

Damn civil of you, but it seems you were afflicted by the lack of interest. 

Hope it was nothing more serious. 

According to this bloke, Everton are almost a £billion in debt, and he doesn't think the takeover will be approved.

So, in total, including shareholder loans, but before trade creditors (outstanding transfer payments) Everton have £1 billion of debt. Does this matter?

https://www.toffeeweb.com/season/23-24/comment/editorial/44492.html

• Thanks 1

On 7/19/2023 at 4:27 AM, BlueScouse said:

Not been for more than 40 years but I had never heard so many moaners as on the terraces at Goodison. I mainly used to be a Park Ender if that makes a difference. I wondered if they carried on like that to the kopites they worked with. I kept meaning to look to see if they were happy when we scored, but kept forgetting.