Everton FC

R U MAN U U

11 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Possibility that Van De Beek will be joining Everton on loan 

Be interesting to see if he is actually any good, as the idiots at Man U paid what? 40m? but barely gave him a chance! Should get plenty of games as the trickies desperately need a #10

Dele Alli gone as well. Frankie ain't wasting time!????

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, wilai said:

That one aged well????

Well I never said it would happen all at once. Go on about anything you. 

You obviously think that irony is something that happens to your shirty. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, wilai said:

It was always gonna be tough for English football having Stevie G and Fat Frank manage in the same league. There's no way of fitting them both in????

I reckon if Frank doesn't keep Everton up, his managerial career is done and dusted

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Are you confident you'll go up with 7 points adrift off the play-off position? Tough ask that champers

Plenty of games left to make that up. We play Plymouth at home on Saturday and Sheff Wed have to come to our place too.

We signed Aaron Morley from Rochdale and 5 others including your James Trafford on loan. Check out Morley's goal at Gillingham last Saturday on YouTube.

We spent about half a million in the transfer window, thanks in part to a £5 million Covid loan from the Govt. That loan has been converted to shares in the club, 8%, valuing the club at £60 million.

We are truly The People's Club. ☺

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 3:43 PM, BangrakBob said:

The sweetest part about this is Rafa would have kept them up, Lampard will take them down and this is the manager the fans called for ????. The Ev getting relegated, Mancs not making top 4 are going to be some nice bonuses to this seasons trophy hall ????

Such bitterness. Probably down to the cold weather in some parts. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 10:28 PM, RedArmy said:

Great victory last night - Be funny as <deleted> if Fat Frank took you down ????

Squeaky Bum time ????

On 4/10/2022 at 1:05 AM, jellydog said:

Good work! Whupped United and maybe helped Burnley to go down. Congrats!

Hahahaha - Burnley above Everton right now ???????????? 

On 4/10/2022 at 6:39 AM, BangrakBob said:

How <deleted> are United,,,,????

Not as <deleted> as Everton Obviously - Coz United will be in the Premier league next season ????

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

That was terrible, pathetic, at least go down with pride and fight instead of that shiiiiite. 

Really hope you lot get relegated!

Agree 100%. I actually feel sorry for EFC fans having to put up with that dross week after week.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RedArmy said:

i wouldn't lose any sleep.

Talking of losing sleep....I hope Chelsea lads didn't lose any after the trickie blue fans spent the night setting off fireworks outside their team hotel! Not the first time they've pulled that stunt when in a relegation fight!????

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2022 at 10:11 PM, RedArmy said:

Hahahaha - Burnley above Everton 

Not as <deleted> as Everton Obviously - Coz United will be in the Premier league next season ????

Funny old world, like I said before.

But thank firk for that, glad I fell asleep and didn't know the half time score.