Everton FC

R U MAN U U

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Too soon for him I reckon. Everton don't have the luxury of time to appoint a learning on the job Manager. They need an experienced manager with knowledge of the PL and getting out of the poo

Come back Big Sam?????

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Martinez will be a favourite if Belgium are willing to let him leave before WC.

He's not daft enough to go back; hounded out by the fans last time. When he does leave the Belgium job he will do better than going to Everton.

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

All we know is Big Dunc always survives! 

If he seriously wanted to be a manager he could have been by now. 

Saying that is a sure-fire way to see Duncan in the job tomorrow, I do realise 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:39 PM, rott said:

If he seriously wanted to be a manager he could have been by now. 

Saying that is a sure-fire way to see Duncan in the job tomorrow, I do realise 

Apparently he does want the permanent role. Has been made caretaker for now. Belgium have knocked back request for Martinez..... Rooney and Lampard to be interviewed.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:47 AM, wilai said:

Apparently he does want the permanent role. Has been made caretaker for now. Belgium have knocked back request for Martinez..... Rooney and Lampard to be interviewed.

Latest in the frame is a guy called Vitor Pereira. Bit of a globetrotter. Since leaving Portugal he's managed in Arabia, Turkey, Greece and China. Currently without a job as sacked by Fenerbahce in December so at least he should be cheap!????

• Haha 1

On 1/24/2022 at 1:54 PM, wilai said:

Latest in the frame is a guy called Vitor Pereira. Bit of a globetrotter. Since leaving Portugal he's managed in Arabia, Turkey, Greece and China. Currently without a job as sacked by Fenerbahce in December so at least he should be cheap!????

Shouldn't be anywhere near the conversation and that considered he will likely be the next manager ????

Moshiri about to pump another 100M in, cue another round of bad transfer decisions?

7 minutes ago, wilai said:

Personally, I think Rooney has the best chance of getting it...barring any skeletons that the trickies probably already know about.

Another disaster in the making, in no way qualified. I hope they do sign him ????

14 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Ranieri is available and I'd take him. No shame in getting the boot at Watford given their track record. 

Looks like Periera  is back at the front of the list again. Yeah I agree regarding Ranieri, at least he has experience and pedigree, but what is the long term plan here.

It is looking grim. Less than a week to get bodies in the window; will probably be a couple of desperate last minute loan deals.

Star players will be itching to get away; Calvert-Lewin is already being lined up by Arsenal. Richarlison won't hang around either.

The administrators at Derby would snap Everton's hand off if they offered £5 Mill for Rooney.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Looks like Periera  is back at the front of the list again.

He will apparently accept a six month deal.....seems a bit desperate but that will appeal to the stingy blues...no compo to be paid.????

• Haha 1

On 1/25/2022 at 12:09 PM, wilai said:

Personally, I think Rooney has the best chance of getting it...barring any skeletons that the trickies probably already know about.

Apparently Rooney turned them down.....could they sink any lower?????

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Possibility that Van De Beek will be joining Everton on loan 

I think that will be a good move for both the club and the player, especially as VDB needs some first team playing time, so I hope he does well at Everton.

• Like 1