Red Bull boss case set to be freshly considered "to restore confidence in public prosecutors"

webfact

12 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Is it an offence to provide your family members with money, even if he is a fugitive? 

I don't know if it's a crime in Thailand. It is a felony in the United States: 18 U.S.C. § 550 2(a). Section 2(b).

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pmbkk said:

Offer a reward for his whereabouts and he'll be located for transport home by Monday morning...

How would knowing his whereabouts mean he'd be on his way home?    If he's not in Thailand what authority do you think that the RTP have in other countries where he has not committed any offences?  None, is the answer.

1 hour ago, sambum said:

"he has been seen in London and at Formula One events around the world."

So why hasn't Interpol or the Police in those particular countries "detained" him? 

Simple, he's not wanted in London or at any F1 events around the world.

Interpol doesn't detain anyone and their notices are only advisory to member police forces.  It's up to those countries to decide if there are grounds to arrest him in that country where he has not committed any offences.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

1 hour ago, AMIA63 said:

Just did a search on Vorayuth Yoovidhya..at Interpool Red notice web site,guess what..NOTHING.Maybe someone else can find him...And what about giving "60 min"a call/e-mail,sure they can find him..my personal bet...Dubai..

So what if they find him?  He's not wanted in, say, Dubai, or the UK, or anywhere apart from Thailand.

To get an international extradition from anywhere would require real effort. I have not read of any regarding Boss. Last I read all charges  were dropped.

There is a long history of such exiles when those involved determine it is best the subject make himself scarce. BTW, do we really believe notable people, anywhere,  escape arrest active warrants then depart a known location in a convoy then abscond in private jets? Maybe ask Carlos Ghosn, but part of me thinks the Japanese "left the back door open". It was almost too ridiculous.

Suspected of..? Oh really.. Hasn't been in Thailand since with whereabouts unknown, but has been seen in.....

If you want people to take you seriously  you need to stop talking so much <deleted>

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

Last I read all charges  were dropped.

There was a statement made last year that all charges were dropped but due to the outcry from the media Prayut ordered an investigation and a independent panel recommended that charges were re-instated including the addition of drug use. Then all went quiet again. 

Possibly once all the initial reaction had subsided nothing was done. Money and influence wins again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Vorayuth is not connected with the ownership of Red Bull.  He's a nephew and doesn't work for the company

Take it up with the poster who says the red bull family should be jailed.

• Like 1

Bit late for that. Thailand never had, nor deserved, any confidence or credibility. Always been nothing but a cheap adult playground with good attitude. Sadly lost the good attitude years ago and now this place has zero going for it. Never be anything but a failed 1st world wannabe. 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Boss has not been seen in Thailand since 2017 and his whereabouts are unknown though he has been seen in London and at Formula One events around the world. 

The guy is in plain sight except that when the police see him they pretend they don't.  We constantly here of killers being tracked down and extricated, but this guy can stay invisible to the authority as he is in visible to the rest of the public. 
That tell you everything you need to know.  The guy will never be in peril of judicial sanctions. He is protected by both the wealthy and their police.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Vorayuth is not connected with the ownership of Red Bull.  He's a nephew and doesn't work for the company

You said just about the same thing, that's why I took it you with you also and that's why my response to your comment referred to only what you posted.   

From your comment...

"Red Bull ownership, 51% Chalerm Yoovidhya and 49% Dietrich Mateschitz, throw them both in the pokey for aiding and abetting a fugitive !!"

Edited by Liverpool Lou

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You said just about the same thing, that's why I took it you with you also.   From your comment...

"Red Bull ownership, 51% Chalerm Yoovidhya and 49% Dietrich Mateschitz, throw them both in the pokey for aiding and abetting a fugitive !!"

• Sad 1

A note about the "Red Bull Fortune"...Red Bull energy drinks are waaayyy over-priced. There are numerous other competing energy drinks that mop the floor with Red <deleted> and its degenerate heir.

Is that a goofy looking guy, or what? If he did not have all that cash, would he ever even be able to get a date? 

I suspect no red notice was ever issued, and if it was, Interpol ignored it, out of a lack of respect for the Thai judiciary, and this military led administration. They DO NOT want him back, as he is above the law. Any and all laws. Especially the feeble and anemic army.