Red Bull boss case set to be freshly considered "to restore confidence in public prosecutors"

webfact

My first reaction to this report was to laugh, reading it a second time my reaction was still the same. 
It is a fact that certain people in Thailand are untouchable, he happens to be one.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

More BLAH! They need to divert the Media away from their incompetence with the corruption around vaccine companies.  Pay them more and they will use your vaccine or license it.  It's all about shifting the heat away from the stupid... 

Think you're on the wrong thread, mate - although the subject of corruption does seem to rear its head in both posts!

11 minutes ago, sambum said:

"he has been seen in London and at Formula One events around the world."

So why hasn't Interpol or the Police in those particular countries "detained" him? 

Because (once again) there has never, ever been any request by the RTP for Interpol for a 'red notice' (the legal process for other nation's police forces to detain a person) to be issued against him.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

I ran out of breath. It was all gone from laughing after reading the headline.

Same here. We hear the same thing every year. As sudden as the news reappears it then just disappears again for another year . They claim they do not know where he is is but Interpol will have that information or access to it.

Which ever country he is in i don't think it would be hard to find him he has hardly tried to hide himself. 

A extradition order has never been issued, they claimed he was on the most wanted list with Interpol yet he is not listed there.

All we hear are more and more lies that the powers to be are doing everything they can.

Just like some people i have been (watching) in Thailand it is all about who you know or what you have.

2 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

And nothing will change.. nor for Boss nor for the people behind this criminal's freedom

Exactly. Nothing will change.

He was in Thailand a  month ago, come and goes as  he pleases.

• Haha 2

Just did a search on Vorayuth Yoovidhya..at Interpool Red notice web site,guess what..NOTHING.Maybe someone else can find him...And what about giving "60 min"a call/e-mail,sure they can find him..my personal bet...Dubai..

• Like 1

Just now, AMIA63 said:

Just did a search on Vorayuth Yoovidhya..at Interpool Red notice web site,guess what..NOTHING.Maybe someone else can find him...And what about giving "60 min"a call/e-mail,sure they can find him..my personal bet...Dubai..

Currently in Burriram.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The new committee chief is Phachorn Yutthithamdamrong and he promised a "new broom" for the Boss case and other cases when the committee meets under his chairmanship for the first time next Wednesday, June 9th. 

New booms come & go... Red Bulls gone & will stay that way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Emdog said:

Here's an idea: charge family with "aiding and abetting a fugitive".

Even if there was such an offence under Thai law, what would you base it on?   Is it an offence to provide your family members with money, even if he is a fugitive?   No, it isn't

Edited by Liverpool Lou

3 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Red Bull ownership, 51% Chalerm Yoovidhya and 49% Dietrich Mateschitz, throw them both in the pokey for aiding and abetting a fugitive !!

Vorayuth is not connected with the ownership of Red Bull.  He's a nephew and doesn't work for the company

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

This red notice how red is it just a bit pinkish otherwise the Met would have banged up year's ago ????

Interpol Red Notices don't compel any member country's police force to arrest anyone, even the Met, they're advisory notices, that's all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacknorman said:

He never been on the red notices i been looking many times over the 2-3 years  https://www.interpol.int/en/How-we-work/Notices/View-Red-Notices

Just because you can't see it published on their website doesn't mean that notices haven't been issued as not all of them appear on the website and it's not necessary for them to be there.    Member police forces do not just get Interpol advices from a website!

• Thanks 1