Media circus outside court as celebrity charged with 3 year old's murder is granted bail

webfact

8 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

He has high ranked friends.. His DNA was last year already found, and nothing happened.. Suddenly now he is back in the picture again, but free on bail because of..... Why give him so much attention. let him  rot in jail. Killing a 3 year old ...........but this is Thailand... as already mentioned.. for an opinion you get jail and no bail but for murders with high ranked friends there is everything.. same the red bull heir

WOW! (Jaw drop)

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Sorry love, it appears you do not tik tok enough for your opinion to be taken into consideration

Aha! I think it’s a question of Tic-Tac!????

Edited by Tarteso

10 hours ago, thequietman said:

Students who demonstrate as is their right - jail, no bail.

Guy suspected of killing and mollesting a 3 year old - gets bail.

Tells you all you need to know really. Disgusting !  ????

Hey , hold on there..

This is the Country , Where I bought land,

Built a House , with all the furnishings ,,,

Pickup ,Car , Honda click , etc ..

Tells you all you need to know , about me .

Stupid foreigner ..

Aka , Alien , not of this World .

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Well neither did Bruce Jenner until recently....what's your point.

The Kardashian effect requires lady parts.  If the Kardashians didn't have any, nobody would have ever heard of them.

Edited by impulse

8 hours ago, robblok said:

So it was mainly circumstantial, that is what i thought. Does not mean he is not guilty. I have no real opinion in this case too many things are not clear. I mean what motive ? (no sexual assault)

Anyway if he guilty i hope they get him. Sometimes circumstantial evidence is all that is needed. 

Quite but the TV brigade have already decided he is guilty. Lets see what evidence there is before we hang him.

• Like 1

The media and the Super stars he associates with are putting him on a pedestal and he is being held up as almost godlike now.  This is getting very disturbing.  Next up he will be proposed to become the next PM because he is so virtuous.    Disgusting and reminds me of the OJ Simpson case....if the glove does not fit you must acquit. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 7:29 AM, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

What is wrong with our society? Why are useless scum with no talent referred to as celebrities and stars because other people are stupid enough to follow their social media accounts. I just don't get it. 

What's this got to do with the Kardashians?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Unfortunately, that is the World we now live in, a shallow, untalented, uneducated, unthinking, illogical  and largely irresponsible World, peopled by either hand wringing liberals, or raging right wing neocons, run by morons, dictators and big digital bosses . If ever there was a very good argument for not living past a normal life span, it's that the world is basically <deleted> up and will no doubt get more <deleted> up as the years go by.  I for one am glad that I will not be here to see it, or live in it.  

You must be fun on Christmas  Day!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/5/2021 at 8:27 AM, thequietman said:

Guy suspected of killing and mollesting a 3 year old - gets bail.

I'm not condoning his actions, guilty or not (and at this stage he is innocent), but there was never any evidence of his sexually abusing the girl, neither has he been charged with that.    Why post that made-up nonsense?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

Suspected "Celebrity" child killer gets the kid-glove treatment. 

We all know too well what happens to those monsters with a hunger for a better more progressive nation, they get dissappeared, beaten up, and shackled in a hot minute, bail is rare and mostly given to stop the entire dogs dinner from boiling over into anarchy. 

"Flour exporters" and LEO killing Energy drink tycoons are establishment darlings.  

Corruption as a culture is a helluva drug.

Edited by chalawaan

22 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

was he arraigned in court and then granted bail or was he allowed bail after promising to return  This, I would say, is a capital murder charge

It's a murder charge and bail is available if he meets the court's requirements.  What you choose to call the charge is irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's a murder charge and bail is available if he meets the court's requirements.  What you choose to call the charge is irrelevant.

No quarrel if the entire justice shambles operated as a transparent level playing field. Care to justify that?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

No quarrel if the entire justice shambles operated as a transparent level playing field. Care to justify that?

That was your comment, not mine, why don't you justify what you said instead of asking me to justify something that I didn't say?

13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He's been charged with murder, that's the only charge.

Try again sir

Nong Chompoo’s uncle arrested by police - Thai Examiner

The warrant issued on Tuesday specified three charges including taking a child from the care of parents, child abandonment and tampering with evidence to corrupt the course of justice including a police investigation and an autopsy.

Police have also confirmed that the little girl was physically assaulted by her killer and sexually violated.

Edited by ThailandRyan