Should I call

14 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

ZT must be preceded by Criteria ; Educated, Good Character , Stable Temperament, Disciplined, Clean, Smart, Weight Normal, Natural Attentiveness, No Kids, No Divorced ......Semi Westernized Uni Grad ideally......

Looking for the Virgin Mary I see ... 555

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Poet said:

no one wants to be the kind of schmuck

8 hours ago, Poet said:

as she approaches the end, stuck

8 hours ago, Poet said:

Of course, if it is all bulldust,

8 hours ago, Poet said:

wish her good luck and hang up.

a bit more poetic there? eh? 

• Thanks 1

On 6/7/2021 at 9:21 PM, soi3eddie said:

She's dying. Give her some sympathy. Whether or not she would do same is irrelevent. IMO. Have some compassion. 

Be the better person.. 

But if its just a begging money situation.. Be aware of being used again.. 

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I can’t think of a reason why she can’t call the Op herself... If she was really that bothered that is.

I would suggest that it is because when you want to catch a fish, you have to put bait on the hook. She might have tried calling him before and maybe he didn't answer, maybe he missed the call and maybe he didn't return the call, i.e. if he deleted here number, which he should have.

The above said, if he calls, she has a bit, we know the rest, i.e. depends on how good of a fisher she is and of course, how good the fish is at getting off of the hook.

On 6/8/2021 at 4:11 AM, BenDeCosta said:

It's sad that she is dying, and even sadder that she's contacting her exes (who she has previously rejected and blocked) and trying to gouge them before she kicks the bucket. She treated you with contempt, I would have nothing to do with her at all.

velly true......all thai women want IS MONEY always will be......I would say forget her....move on and dont worry about it/her

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2021 at 6:46 AM, sead said:

Tell me either her last or first name. Or end of phone number or something. I know a girl in Pattaya that recently had a throat operation because of cancer. What are the chances it's the same one lol

Oh the suspense is killing us all, i.e. the original poster not telling us what he is or has done and now you throw in this curveball.

Don't ask him her name, tell us her first name, and lets see is the original poster replies.

Sounds to me like throat cancer is the new replacement for buffalo sick and dying or died story.

On 6/8/2021 at 8:32 AM, AlexRich said:

Up to you. But don’t ask a question on a forum and expect to like every answer. What if she asks for money? 

If she wanted to just contact him to say sorry, IMO she could have done it on facebook. No need to speak in person. If asking for money it's easier to ignore, but she probably knows that.

This is just like a trailer teaser and never seeing the movie for the ending.

Personally I would text the girl to tell her to video call you on a free app for a face to face video chat, and if she cannot talk then tell her to make que cards if her English is good enough.

Seems like she is probably grasping for support funds straws as no one is making any money during CV-19. In the end she is not your problem and that boat sank a long time ago, but if she wants to say sorry to clear her conscience then the opportunity should be there.. Otherwise no call forget about her and if she wants money then tell her sorry those days are long gone and good bye.

On 6/15/2021 at 10:50 AM, JimmyJ said:

Possible 1st class troll job.

I’d normally agree with you, but you tend to see that more with newbie posts, not with someone who has made several hundred posts? 

Poor form not to update.