No to nightlife, yes to vaccinations: can Thailand’s Pattaya rebrand and reopen?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would imagine the sex industry is exactly the target market Pattaya should be concentrating on for the next 12 months. Families are not going to come any time soon, working age people are probably b

Keeping the already vaccinated out defies any real logic then 🤔

Whenever Thailand and Pattaya fully open around 2024 there will be thousands of farm girls on busses making a beeline 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Card said:

Hey, there are many Asian tourists come to Thailand. You seem to have factored them out. Ethnocentric?

I cant talk about other countries then mine ( i count my country as Europe ) . Close by countries , yes sure , prob options there . Since most of the people here are from the "Western" world i can only vote for them. I do not know about any of the Burmese / Chinese / Japanese / Indonesian/... tourists . There might be a market there , if that is racist , well then it is . I can only see what i know and not what others will or wont be interested in . For Europeans , families right now is just a no go , is this a better quote ? I do not want to offend anyone , and if that is racist , yes then i prob am .... but i believe im not since i do not care what color , religion , sex pref anybody got. Good enough for you ?

3 hours ago, smedly said:

walking street might change but I see no changes to LK or soi 6, if they were earnist in their convictions to rebrand Pattaya bulldozers would be flattening soi 6 as we speak - never a btter opportunity than right now

not happening 

I agree about metro and 6 but I think keeping them either where they are or moving them is important.  Street girls after dark on beach road is not an issue.

However Pattaya has to find a balance with providing not only a draw for tourists but also for Thai's.

3 hours ago, madmen said:

Whenever Thailand and Pattaya fully open around 2024 there will be thousands of farm girls on busses making a beeline 

A lot of new ones as well?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, smedly said:

walking street might change but I see no changes to LK or soi 6, if they were earnist in their convictions to rebrand Pattaya bulldozers would be flattening soi 6 as we speak - never a btter opportunity than right now

not happening 

Why would one need a bulldozer to change the business demographics of Soi 6 or any Soi for that matter? They certainly didn't need a bulldozer to change it from a 'Soi Yodsak', a quiet commercial precinct with the city library, dozens of travel and law offices and the town's first supermarket into Pattaya's own 'four floors of whores'.

• Like 1