Confusion reigns as Thailand’s 3 million expats wait for their shots

webfact

1 minute ago, herfiehandbag said:

But even if you can get it to work it is the cubed root of <deleted> all use if you don't live in Bangkok or Pattaya!

This is the link that I used. 

I, also at first thought it was good only for Bangkok and Pattaya, but, once inside, there are pull-down menus for province, town and district.

http://thailandintervac.com 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

It say 3 million Expats the migrant workers are before us, we are classed alongside the homeless and the soi dogs 

when i first came thailand, 2006 a friend, ( WAS WORKING FOR I C I) who had been here 22 yr said "we are lower than the fleas on a soi dog

1 minute ago, KarenBravo said:

This is the link that I used. 

I, also at first thought it was good only for Bangkok and Pattaya, but, once inside, there are pull-down menus for province, town and district.

http://thailandintervac.com 

Sadly, it doesn't work. You can get so far, but it keeps dropping the information you've keyed in, so you go back and repeat, (several times since it was "launched" on Monday). I think a few may have successfully booked online, but the majority cannot proceed to that stage.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, samtam said:

Sadly, it doesn't work. You can get so far, but it keeps dropping the information you've keyed in, so you go back and repeat, (several times since it was "launched" on Monday). I think a few may have successfully booked online, but the majority cannot proceed to that stage.

I never had that problem. Maybe try a different browser? I also waited until after 5:00 pm to fill it in.

10 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

I never had that problem. Maybe try a different browser? I also waited until after 5:00 pm to fill it in.

I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Extranet (IE tab), Microsoft Edge

And now today this:

(Have tried multiple times to "reload" the information, which keeps dropping, viz it's not saved.) Just nationality, province, district, subdistrict repeatedly ad nauseam. All the other information is saved.

475367050_Screenshot(268)_LI.jpg.c33718f8e1c18dc9c037072419ed9239.jpg

Edited by samtam
  • Like 1

An off topic troll post has been removed, please DO NOT clutter up an important topic with your useless rubbish so called joke memes, this is trolling and will earn you a suspension

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

None of which are currently working.............????

Appears that the program has a problem now as well as not letting you fill in the fields you need it has changed my First name to another name which is not me....my goodness...

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Confusion will be my epitaph
As I crawl a cracked and broken path
If we make it we can all sit back and laugh
But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying
Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying
Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying

Between the iron gates of fate
The seeds of time were sown
And watered by the deeds of those
Who know and who are known
Knowledge is a deadly friend
If no one sets the rules
The fate of all mankind I see
Is in the hands of fools

Or at least... The fate of all Thailand I see. Lol

3 hours ago, Pilotman said:

which vaccine?  No expat that has been injected seems to want to answer that question, and we all know why.  Good luck; at least it may make it easier for you to learn Mandarin mate. 

FAKE:  Most of the expats vaccinated so far have received the AstraZeneca vaccine and they have outlined that in threads on this forum. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get you.

not paranoid at all, you mentioned "they" all I ask is who "they" are.

Edited by Ralf001

Don't you have better things to do with your time or is there something special to play their silly games? It's been hundreds of times reported that it is not working before, yet and wont in the time to come as there is not enough vaccine. So wait until they throw it after you. Not that it would help for anything anyways.

I’m not confused they are. I am over 60 and have three qualifying conditions. I registered on 3 May and got an appointment on 2 August. Another expat my age with no health issues registered on 7 May and received his first shot already on 7 June.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Appears that the program has a problem now as well as not letting you fill in the fields you need it has changed my First name to another name which is not me....my goodness...

I was able to make an appointment using Mor Phrom and I was also able to register on the new online site.