Confusion reigns as Thailand’s 3 million expats wait for their shots

webfact

29 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

My firm order was placed and accepted by my GF last night...

Now I know. 

It was coming from your condo. I heard a big laugh for about 20min. It was definitely coming from a woman.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

which vaccine?  No expat that has been injected seems to want to answer that question, and we all know why.  Good luck; at least it may make it easier for you to learn Mandarin mate. 

At least one expat I know has already had his two shots in Buriram (sinovac).

• Like 2

Just now, RafPinto said:

Now I know. 

It was coming from your condo. I heard a big laugh for about 20min. It was definitely coming from a woman.

Wrong condo then  because his lady tells me he only lasts for a few minutes????????????

( no offense meant or implied to anyone so I will just crawl back under my rock )

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

which vaccine?  No expat that has been injected seems to want to answer that question, and we all know why.  Good luck; at least it may make it easier for you to learn Mandarin mate. 

Apparently you need a new pair of glasses - See the bit about tequila?

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

which vaccine?  No expat that has been injected seems to want to answer that question, and we all know why.  

there are plenty reports of foreigners getting vaccinated including here on TV. My company arranged AZ for a thousand plus plus employees including a good two digit number of foreigners. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Seismic said:

Because they are listening to internet google experts and not actual medical experts....

Could be. If you google your screen name, add TV's full name, type subject matter or subject (optional as not needed), then you will find you are famous and all content you post is out there in Google. So you just might be the internet google expert in this case. 

27 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

there are plenty reports of foreigners getting vaccinated including here on TV. My company arranged AZ for a thousand plus plus employees including a good two digit number of foreigners. 

Delete plenty (of) and insert a few. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

Tequila is relatively safe if taken orally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Another Natapanu nugget.

Does anyone know what makes up this 3 MM figure? Does that include legal migrant workers? State-less tribespeople?

It say 3 million Expats the migrant workers are before us, we are classed alongside the homeless and the soi dogs 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Henryford said:

I doubt there are 3 million expats. Maybe 2.9m foreign workers from Burma/Cambodia.

My first thought entirely. Someones added a zero there for reasons unknown. 300,000 maybe tops

• Like 1

If you open the registry CM link in the full article and then get past the agree part, then you will see what they require from you for information to register. As for me, I will just wait to do a walk in at my convenience at my already registered at hospital when things are easy and open to do so. I for one am not submitting any information into their system no matter what they say is confidential under the the Ministry of Health or with CMPHO. Don't buy anything coming from the you know who saying that this info is secured, private and not shared. We have already heard how some people have even been contacted for solicitations via a private email only made for a certain thing say like, immigration here. Next you might hear, OOPS, we have been breached and all foreigners personal info has been hacked, but don't worry as we the big boys ruling this land are in control. OK, far reaching but that is me. Keeps me from not being bored. 

So later on, if need being maybe I will just fly out and get the jab and come back as jabbed under the USA flag and hopefully do not get trapped up in having to do this big release of info to them to get back in. Not that anything I have is not normal, but just a little principal of precaution. This is where I truly wish the US Embassy did have a program here for us Expats. Any of the such even if I am forced to do the registry, it will be quite some time before my choice of Moderna or Psfizer is available. I am in no hurry.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1