Foreigners in Thailand can register for COVID-19 vaccine from June 14

webfact

2 minutes ago, timberpond said:

Is your number A872++?

A879++   I think people are constantly checking their appointments and when they do they inadvertently generate new queue numbers.  I am still holding onto the (increasingly slim) hope that the appointments are valid and vaccines will be available.  Once the new site gets up and running maybe we'll be able to view our appointments (or lack of) there.  But all a bit confusing right now.

11 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

No,

no geofencing. This is 80s technology.

My friends booked with Phuket address.

Just becuase they booked does not mean it will be honored.  Many people who booked at a Bangkok hospital but reside in another another province are receiving cancellations.  Those who show up for their appointment will probably be turned away.  The CCSA made it clear that booking in a hospital outside of the province you reside in is not permitted.  The only reason some people outside of Bangkok were able to do that on the InterVac site is because the database is flawed and is not taking into account where you actually reside. 

2 minutes ago, Gashead said:

A879++   I think people are constantly checking their appointments and when they do they inadvertently generate new queue numbers.  I am still holding onto the (increasingly slim) hope that the appointments are valid and vaccines will be available.  Once the new site gets up and running maybe we'll be able to view our appointments (or lack of) there.  But all a bit confusing right now.

Me too... really hope could get vaccinated smoothly. Anyone got appointment for today and really got vaccinated via appointment thru Thailandintervac?

Just tried again to register on ThailandIntervac site, this is the fifth day of trying for me. First time all five of the required fields in the address refused to open, finally on day four of trying four of the five did open but the last one "Select sub-district" refuses to open, and today the same again. Clearly this fake website is designed to block the "smelly farang" from getting anywhere near a vaccine. I have diabetes, high blood pressure (rocketing now!) and other issues and over 60 but who cares? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, timberpond said:

Me too... really hope could get vaccinated smoothly. Anyone got appointment for today and really got vaccinated via appointment thru Thailandintervac?

When was the first available appointment that able to be booked on Thailandintervac?  When I registered last Monday the first available date I saw (for Phayathai2) was 22nd.

6 minutes ago, ScotlandtheBrave said:

Just tried again to register on ThailandIntervac site, this is the fifth day of trying for me. First time all five of the required fields in the address refused to open, finally on day four of trying four of the five did open but the last one "Select sub-district" refuses to open, and today the same again. Clearly this fake website is designed to block the "smelly farang" from getting anywhere near a vaccine. I have diabetes, high blood pressure (rocketing now!) and other issues and over 60 but who cares? 

I think the site has actually recorded your location information if you had functioning drop down menus.  It is just not showing it in your account.  I say that becuase we are no longer getting a pop-up message saying that our registration is incomplete.

Even so, I wouldn't trust anything at all from the site, and just plan to check your information in the new site...if it EVER goes live, which it was supposed to do today but has not. ????

4 minutes ago, Gashead said:

When was the first available appointment that able to be booked on Thailandintervac?  When I registered last Monday the first available date I saw (for Phayathai2) was 22nd.

Idk, I only manage to register on 11th and by the time earliest date was 2nd July. I thought registration start 7th and vaccination on 14th? Isn't today is the start of vaccination for foreigners? 

Thaivisa keeps getting cloudflare

1 minute ago, timberpond said:

Idk, I only manage to register on 11th and by the time earliest date was 2nd July. I thought registration start 7th and vaccination on 14th? Isn't today is the start of vaccination for foreigners? 

Thaivisa keeps getting cloudflare

Poster above has 17th.  That's the earliest I've seen.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ScotlandtheBrave said:

If it's any consolation I care, as do many others I'm sure, many of us in the same boat as you mate so we are all hoping for a happy resolution to this crock of sh!te.

• Like 1

Both sites have now been taken down.

Since I tweeted about the data breach problem at http://thailandintervac.com, authorities have now taken down the website. My apologies to anyone who was using it to book a vaccination appointment. Hopefully they will get this sorted soon #Thailand

https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow/status/1404348496707158016

4 hours ago, Gashead said:

Poster above has 17th.  That's the earliest I've seen.

Some people got earlier appointments than that. 

They registered weeks ago.

The site was advertised here at the time. It was then closed, open for diplomats only. But existing appointments were not canceled. They showed up again when the site was opened for the general 3

4 hours ago, anchadian said:

Since I tweeted about the data breach problem at http://thailandintervac.com, authorities have now taken down the website. My apologies to anyone who was using it to book a vaccination appointment. Hopefully they will get this sorted soon #Thailand

This whole damn registration scheme has now become about as outrageous as it can possibly get! 

Now our confidential data is out there for anyone to see???  Having your passport number compromised like this is a MAJOR identity theft risk.  How could these "officials" who run this website be so unbelievably irresponsible?  They obviously have no professional IT background at all, and I suspect their IQ isn't even in the double digits.

I hope everybody has a really good identity theft protection service.  If you don't, you better get one now!

SERIOUSLY FUBAR!

Edited by WaveHunter

28 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

This whole damn registration scheme has now become about as outrageous as it can possibly get! 

Now our confidential data is out there for anyone to see???  Having your passport number compromised like this is a MAJOR identity theft risk.  How could these "officials" who run this website be so unbelievably irresponsible?  They obviously have no professional IT background at all, and I suspect their IQ isn't even in the double digits.

I hope everybody has a really good identity theft protection service.  If you don't, you better get one now!

SERIOUSLY FUBAR!

you stated "How could these "officials" who run this website be so unbelievably irresponsible?"   That only holds true on the assumption that the database was not deliberately set up with a "back door"

9 hours ago, anchadian said:

As usual site is up like nothing had happened without apologies. Data breach? What data breach? We had a link below(just added) for bug reporting.  

• Like 1