Foreigners in Thailand can register for COVID-19 vaccine from June 14

webfact

8 minutes ago, connda said:

Selfish?  Not true - Careful, wary, vigilant
No shame?  Not true - Unmoved by peer pressure, capable of independent thought, not a follower

80% of the population will willingly receive vaccinations.
Unless the goalposts are moved, the world will reach its "herd-immunity" at 70% of the population vaccinated, and that's not even counting natural herd immunity from those previously infected.

Many of the 20% who will not get vaccines immediately when they are rolled out are just like myself - they want to see long-term safety data.   Especially people like myself who are capable of reading scientific literature1and understand the ramification.  We are informed, have made a decision based on grounded scientific research, and are not willingly to provide consent to take these new classes vaccines.

If this global exercise in rushed vaccinations goes horribly pear-shaped, then there will at least be a core of humanity left to carry on. 

Everyone who wants a shot?  Please get them as soon as possible especially if they make you feel safe. 
Speaking of "selfish" and "shameless."  I'm sorry that Thais are cultural xenophobes who have thrown most of you to the back of the line. Very sad.

1 Wen Shi Lee, et.al., Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies, Nature Microbiology volume 5, pages 1185–1191 (2020)

I would go along with your thinking, but I want to travel before the end of the year, and I think without vax we will be subject to lengthy quarantines, at both ends; to Hong Kong 21 days, back 14 days. I need to complete some in-person business, but 5 weeks of incarceration, (and from what I've read about the HK experience, it certainly is), is not my idea of life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brucec64 said:

I was able to complete registration yesterday with no issues at all. Perhaps the issue is 18 inches from the screen? ????

'Complete registration' means nothing, pal.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Naturesway said:

In Europe some countries totally stopped vaccination plan because too many suffering of symptoms and death was resulting and THAIland just keep pushing it with full gas. It’s unbelievable how much they always delaying in any kind of understanding 

Which countries?

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Can Phuket get a hospital listed on the 14th please, I really prefer not to sign up for the experiment with two different vaccines..

Phuket's been doing its own thing all along. I don't expect to be able to sign up on this app being based in Phuket.

But I might give it a go just to see what happens, if it doesn't blow the Thai internet on Manday!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

On Monday I will try and log in to the new site and see if it lets me since I already registered on the one put out on Monday.

...seems if you're under 60, you can.

On Monday I will try and log in to the new site and see if it lets me since I already registered on the one put out on Monday.

Why would you register again if you have already done so?

Presumably, you are over 60 and have a confirmation of registration from the last time.

Don't hinder the situation!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, madmitch said:

Phuket's been doing its own thing all along. I don't expect to be able to sign up on this app being based in Phuket.

But I might give it a go just to see what happens, if it doesn't blow the Thai internet on Manday!

If it does, try Ladyday????

Just now, bimmerbob said:

Presumably, you are over 60 and have a confirmation of registration from the last time.

What's a confirmation of registration? 

1 minute ago, dallen52 said:

So, will there be a site that those of us who have had both doses overseas can register on?

It has to be done eventually.

Helps people understand how many are actually vaccinated here.

I doubt it.

10 minutes ago, bimmerbob said:

I registered but was unable to book an appointment.  No confirmation of registration!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Naturesway said:

In Europe some countries totally stopped vaccination plan because too many suffering of symptoms and death was resulting and THAIland just keep pushing it with full gas. It’s unbelievable how much they always delaying in any kind of understanding 

Your evidence is what ? No European countries are stopping vaccinations based on 0.0001% of side effects etc ... If you don't want it fine but don't spread untrue and unvalidated information as a scare tactic please ... 

How many clowns are in this clown car anyway? Do they not realise the Internet actually is open 24 hours?

I've been sporadically trying all week, too. Occasionally get as far as the booking page where all the days are greyed-out for at least a decade.

Every time I log in, I have to fill out the questionnaires again. Occasionally, my district & sub-district are gone, too.

Do I think opening this haywire registration procedure to every expat in every province & district in every hospital at /expatriate is going to help?!?

The Krystal Klub Kluster must stay up nights plotting how to make this more fiendishly complicated...

BTW, I called the govt hospital I've used for 30 years to be told, no have vaccine!

Edited by unblocktheplanet
addition

5 hours ago, brucec64 said:

I was able to complete registration yesterday with no issues at all. Perhaps the issue is 18 inches from the screen? ????

is that the one that's linked to immigration or another one seems to be loads i have registered with 3 different ones all successful but all no good . now is this a new one again 

is that the one that's linked to immigration or another one seems to be loads i have registered with 3 different ones all successful but all no good . now is this a new one again 

• Like 1

Try to update your information / Use the edit function.  Refill in the needed drop down boxes and then register.  Se if that does not work for you to then be able to obtain an appointment.  I had to do it three times yesterday before it worked.

So did I, missus was ever so grateful.

Arrogant, rude and uneccessary.

You're exactly the kind of Troll that make this forum pretty useless.  I also, and countless others writing in other forums, have been trying to get the thailandintervac side to work for registration and booking. It is continuously troublesome in the same type of way as thew90 days reporting website was for months.

- If there is anything more worrying and frustrating for 65+ folk with health conditions than a <deleted> vaccine registration website - it is the likes of you pouring out this bile to make them feel worse.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, samtam said:

So the website for 60+ and those with comorbidities, which was launched on 7 June and which does not work, will now be swamped by another website?

As I noted in the thread about this site not working, there is no intention to vaccinate foreigners, despite the regular hot air to the contrary.

Three of my non Thai friends had their AstraZeneca vaccine today

Strange, it has taken me a while but eventually it opened for me so I proceeded to the booking page as I had previously registered, I just wanted to see the hospital list ( still the same 3 in BKK ) but I looked at the link displayed in my activity bar & it's the same link as the previous one, so although it's an updated URL with /expatriates attached it's still the same site. For you computer savvy people, is that normal ? I was under the impression that all the previous data had been migrated to a new site, obviously not.