Foreigners in Thailand can register for COVID-19 vaccine from June 14

webfact

5 minutes ago, samtam said:

I've kept it open, but should I now close and just log in again. I'm wary of proceeding to the "check eligibility" box, lest it produce the "reload" <deleted>, and I go back to the circles within circles.

Also should I just go to the login to book green bar, or proceed with "check eligibility" page?

719690435_Screenshot(282).png.096bd0a428c1d3152ceb3da12ac82872.png1928795895_Screenshot(282)_LI.jpg.5a6d091e2b304f5200c414773aa2496c.jpg

6 minutes ago, samtam said:

719690435_Screenshot(282).png.096bd0a428c1d3152ceb3da12ac82872.png1928795895_Screenshot(282)_LI.jpg.5a6d091e2b304f5200c414773aa2496c.jpg

Same refusal again. I have never been given the questionaire that my partner gets, so although I'm registered, I have not been given any questionaire and am told my data is incomplete.

50 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Which OS and browser? I still have never gotten the dates up live, always greyed out

I registered using my phone. The web page, not app, and it worked first time. Around 12:15 noon time.

Android if that is relevant. 

Edited by ExpatOilWorker
  • Like 1

I’m 70 and couldn’t even get on the website last week I tried at least 6 times it was a joke , in the end I drove to my local hospital a 20 minute ride from my house and it took me all of 10 minutes to register I was informed that they the hospital would contact me by phone to confirm my appointment but as they had to vaccinate Thai nationals first it could take up to two months before my vaccine .My GF goes for hers on 5 July but is not holding her breath as it’s already been cancelled twice and she is high risk category due to being asthmatic   

What do you put under "Organisation" I have variously tried:

Retired

Retire

Retirement

None

sometimes I get a green tick (which I think is the problem, when I don't), and sometimes I do not.

Well, one of those worked, so all boxes had green ticks.

Still says dates are wrong, even though they all have green ticks.

Edited by samtam

1 minute ago, samtam said:

What do you put under "Organisation" I have variously tried:

Retired

Retire

Retirement

None

sometimes I get a green tick (which I think is the problem, when I don't), and sometimes I do not.

same left it blank when i registered was not asked to complete  every other have to complete i have entered retired and or retirement it gets a green tick but details are never saved

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brucec64 said:

I was able to complete registration yesterday with no issues at all. Perhaps the issue is 18 inches from the screen? ????

How about all those of us 18" from the screen who were given the appointment date of 1 Jan 1970? I suppose we're the issue too viewed through your rose-coloured specs. I don't know, some people.

• Like 1

Tried real address selecting all of the three Bangkok hospitals.

Tried cheat address.

Tried Sinovac or Astra Zeneca.

Absolutely no available date shown.

(I had registered earlier for over 60)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, grain said:

Every time I go back to my details things are missing....nationality, address, organization....I've entered these details countless times now.

Same to me. Brilliant piece of programming.

2 minutes ago, anchadian said:

Give it up and try much much later.

Back on Monday.

Going to deep red Bangkok would be the last choice anyway.

Going in the near future would require quarantine on return?

Stupid.

Edited by KhunBENQ

No need to register for me ! I had a appointment that  my wife  booked on May 18th with the village DR for

a vaccine on the 28th  of June ! After learning that Moderna was coming we called Wattana Hospital in Udon, a private hospital and got on their list for Moderna . They  expect it will come in October  and assured my family and I, they will call in October !

Yesterday, I canceled our appointment with the Village Dr. and will go for the M vacc when it arrives

Edited by riclag

Just now, KhunBENQ said:

Same to me. Brilliant piece of programming.

Could it be a security issue.... many sites may well have stored details but will not put them back up for anyone to see. Or a bug....

• Like 1

Previous attempts have been on my Win 10 laptop, so just tried my Android smart phone. Got through all the registrations using an alternate email addy, got through all the questions & boxes to booking, picked my hospital & AZ, there was only one date available...June 25, I clicked it and it says sorry no vaccines available on this date. Tried again with Sino and different hospitals. Same old story. Who designed this damn website? The Monty Python team?  

Man walks into a pub, barman asks if he'd like a beer.

Yes please. 

Well sorry, we're all out of beer. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

Yes please.

Well sorry were all out of wine. How about a G&T?

OK, a G&T.

Well sorry...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Could it be a security issue.... many sites may well have stored details but will not put them back up for anyone to see. Or a bug....

I thinks it's a bug because the missing data is not the most sensitive type.

(e.g. name, passportnr, date of birth shown)

just an idea... but what about having like an app showing you are vaccinated ? then force bars/pubs/clubs to request it at entry ? .... There are many thai people vaccinated now , from the great chinese vaccine ... so what are they waiting for ?