Foreigners in Thailand can register for COVID-19 vaccine from June 14

webfact

5 minutes ago, MadMac said:

Honestly, it is getting boring. If you like to cheat yourselves, fine, but you don't need to show your complete incompetence every other day.

Thanks for your (only) contribution.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

May I suggest a bit of cheating?

The registration site don't know where you live, so select:

Bangkok

Pratum Wan

Lumpini

Then: Medpark Hospital

They have 350 slots/day

erm, than you have to travel to Bangkok!

• Confused 1

I completed the registration bit, and having PR rather than a visa entered that and it was accepted. Then got to the booking bit. Which hospital.? Choice of 3.............all in Bangkok...........No use to me and could not proceed further.  Just logged off.  Question...Am I at least registered, and will I be told when vaccinations are available in my area?

I registered on the 0ver 60 web site and all done except no apt.  Just now went to the new site and used my log in information from the over 60 site and was  logged in. Had  all my information. So its all the same data base.

26 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Does anyone know if Thais can register on that site?

I suspect they can, because the field after passport number is Thai CID (for Thais). I don't know any Thais who have used this site though.

• Thanks 1

Okay so the good news is that I could register after 2pm, as an under-60 of age healthy person, as per that newly opened process. The bad news is that there's currently zero availability shown for both vaccines at all three hospitals. I'd guess they add that gradually, so I'll just keep checking.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

Managed to get as far as the 3 listed hospitals but all are in Bangkok (I'm in Pattaya) and all dates are greyed out. Bangkok Pattaya is on the list but has no vaccines

As of yesterday they deleted BPH.

4 hours ago, Naturesway said:

In Europe some countries totally stopped vaccination plan because too many suffering of symptoms and death was resulting and THAIland just keep pushing it with full gas. It’s unbelievable how much they always delaying in any kind of understanding 

Share some links proving your point of please stop posting fake news.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

I registered using my phone. The web page, not app, and it worked first time. Around 12:15 noon time.

Android if that is relevant. 

Site took ages to load then neither the register or correct your detail before you book buttons worked. Android 10, could it be the ISP?

Sat here in my comfy shack in a small Issan farming village reading all the tails of woe. I never bothered to use one of the tracking apps and most certainly will not bother to register for a vaccine, I will just wait until the miss managed cock up has subsided, bide my time and get a vacation that I choose at my leisure.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, samtam said:

I haven't been able to get to a hospital choice because the "registration" keeps telling me it is incomplete. When I go back to edit/check details, the system has "dropped" 5 items:

1) Nationality

2) Province

3) District

4) Sub-district

5) Organisation

repeatedly. When I try and re-register it tells me I'm already registered. So I'm both registered and my registration is incomplete. Ergo, I cannot to proceed to make a booking....at any hospital in Bangkok, or choose vax, or choose date, or choose time.

The issue is the information keyed in is not being retained. I have tried Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and yesterday until it closed at 3.00 pm. In between all that time it has had tweaks, so the "faults" vary.

I get exactly the same. I would like to scrub it all and start again but it seems impossible to do that.

Just now, chrisdom said:

I get exactly the same. I would like to scrub it all and start again but it seems impossible to do that.

Yup, unfortunately. Even using another email address and p/w, once you enter your details, says you're already registered....except, well you're actually not, because you have to reload data, ad nauseam.

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

One think i can say in their favor, if they don't give you the actual vaccine at least the give you hope and hope as we all know  springs eternal that you just might get it one day...

Hope is not a plan.

But I guess  we can hope that there will be a plan someday.