Autopsy shows woman died of heart attack after AstraZeneca shot

snoop1130

23 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It's always refreshing to read a post that makes all sorts of claims without links to hard evidence to back those claims up. I do agree that in your case it boils down to perception. Not so much to data, though.

If you have the time, I have the data, lots and lots of it, just ask for it and we will see if you will change your mind, shall we start here ?

7 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

If you have the time, I have the data, lots and lots of it, just ask for it and we will see if you will change your mind, shall we start here ?

I've found it to be a very reliable rule that if the only evidence to back up a position is in the form of a video, ignore it. Apart from the fact that it takes a huge amount of time, it's a lot harder to fact check a video than it is to check something in print. Are the people who proselytize via video illiterate? What is it that keeps them from putting their case in writing?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

I've found it to be a very reliable rule that if the only evidence to back up a position is in the form of a video, ignore it. Apart from the fact that it takes a huge amount of time, it's a lot harder to fact check a video than it is to check something in print. Are the people who proselytize via video illiterate? What is it that keeps them from putting their case in writing?

Had you even looked at the video, you will see that Leemon McHenry PHD who is also a lawyer took Big Pharma to court, also naming the case so that you could confirm what he is saying about Big Pharma in the video, no doubt it's easier to live in a bubble or a world of denial, and that sir is your right, some of us choose to awaken.

The above said, my time is also valuable so as to say I have invested enough time leading the donkey to water as the saying goes, but can't force it to drink the water.

Donkey GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Had you even looked at the video, you will see that Leemon McHenry PHD who is also a lawyer took Big Pharma to court, also naming the case so that you could confirm what he is saying about Big Pharma in the video, no doubt it's easier to live in a bubble or a world of denial, and that sir is your right, some of us choose to awaken.

The above said, my time is also valuable so as to say I have invested enough time leading the donkey to water as the saying goes, but can't force it to drink the water.

Donkey GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I don't care about the sins of big Pharma except those that they have committed in creating these vaccines. And as far as I can tell, this McHenry person is not a virologist or an epidemiologist. And while I guess video presentations are necessary for the illiterate  and useful for the dyslexic, I am neither. And I'm not going to devote 40 + minutes of my time based on the assertions of an anonymous poster on the internet. Why can't you produce anything in writing?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I don't care about the sins of big Pharma except those that they have committed in creating these vaccines. And as far as I can tell, this McHenry person is not a virologist or an epidemiologist. And while I guess video presentations are necessary for the illiterate  and useful for the dyslexic, I am neither. And I'm not going to devote 40 + minutes of my time based on the assertions of an anonymous poster on the internet. Why can't you produce anything in writing?

We can post links and videos of expert explaining in detail how the moon landings were faked, how the twin-towers were a false flag conspiracy and now how ‘big pharama’ is poisoning us and the Covid-19 pandemic is not as serious as we are being told. 

14% excess deaths in England and Wales and huge excess deaths in every single country of outbreak is damning evidence enough that vaccines are necessary. 

Call them a necessary evil if we want, but nonetheless, necessary. 

Some argue that vaccines are only necessary for those over 50 years and in also those in high risk groups. 

The issue then, Covid-19 continues to spread and evolve though asymptotic and healthy communities until such a point it could mutate into something more severe, something similar to MERS (30% CFR or SARS-CoV-2 10% CFR).

The SARS-CoV-2 virus is close enough to other Coronaviruses that are so frightening and deadly that ALL measures need to be taken to ensure its spread is slowed down such that virologists can keep up with it. 

SARS-CoV-2 is here to stay and so are vaccines. 

I just hope that SARS-CoV-2 is not allowed to mutate into something with the transmission efficiency of the Alpha or Delta Variant and the case fatality rates of SARS-CoV-1 or worse MERS. 

Watch the anti-covid-vaxxers then complain about the risk of 4 out of 1,000,000 risk of VITT.

One of the significant factors of the covid vaccines being overlooked by every single anti-vaccination argument is not what the vaccine does now, but what we will NEED the vaccines to be able to do in the future should we fail in slowing down SARS-CoV-2.

50 minutes ago, placeholder said:

As they say, you have to learn to walk before you run. I have provided you with a start, it not only shows how big pharma is corrupt at all levels, it also shows how doors are revolving for the FDA, the CDC and more and discusses the current vaccines.

Now if your not interested, your not interested, so believe what you want, it's easier for me to not provide you with more stuff because I know you won't accept that either, I know that because you don't have the time to watch this video which is credible, oh sorry, I forgot, you can't fact check it or it's contents because you refuse to watch it, so you already assume that you can't back up what this professor has said in the video.

Give me a break, seriously I am done, so lets stop there thanks.

Stopped GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

As they say, you have to learn to walk before you run. I have provided you with a start, it not only shows how big pharma is corrupt at all levels, it also shows how doors are revolving for the FDA, the CDC and more and discusses the current vaccines.

Now if your not interested, your not interested, so believe what you want, it's easier for me to not provide you with more stuff because I know you won't accept that either, I know that because you don't have the time to watch this video which is credible, oh sorry, I forgot, you can't fact check it or it's contents because you refuse to watch it, so you already assume that you can't back up what this professor has said in the video.

Give me a break, seriously I am done, so lets stop there thanks.

Stopped GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

But you see, in this context most of us have learned to run. It's called reading.

And for those who are still uncomfortable with the written word, there are always memes.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 8:05 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Then there are those who just do not believe when things are under their noses.

Did you not read that a 17 year old boy had blood clots in his brain shortly after being vaccinated with Pfizer, oh yes that's right, coincidence, or a conspiracy, and then his father days after the son also ended up with clots, hundred of clots in his lungs from the Moderna shot, again, coincidence.....lol

Apparently they had both been infected with Covid unbeknown to them and the vaccines made some kind of reaction that cause them to have the clots, so I would suggest anyone thinking of being vaccinated get screened, not by a PCR test, but an antibodies test because this could be why other have had clots and or died, i.e. they could have been infected with the virus and not known and had the vaccination which acted in the same way as the father son in Utah USA, the mother also had the Moderna vaccine at the same time as the husband and the son but had no reaction, and the reason for that was that the son and father travelled for basketball and the wife stayed home looking after the girls and as soon as the husband and son returned they went and got the vaccines so the wife wasn't infected.

More and more information is surfacing, call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but the vaccines did create the clotting, not some rare even, i.e. these two had the virus unbeknown to them and got the mRNA jabs and ended up with clots, so you can't say it was a rare even, more research needs to be done on these vaccines, but if people are brave or stupid enough, choose your word, then at least get your antibodies tested before the jab to make sure you haven't been infected and if you have, well you won't need the vaccine as recent studies have shown you will be immune and your chances of getting reinfected is like 1 in a million. 

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news/draper-teenager-hospitalized-with-blood-clots-after-covid-19-vaccine-shot/

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00502-w

Now that's what I call a sentence.

On 6/13/2021 at 2:16 PM, 4MyEgo said:

What it all boils down to for me is perception. I see that more people recover from this virus which is 80% similar to Sars 1. The majority of the people who are dying are the elderly or those with underlying conditions. The vaccines are still in their experimental stages, you cannot deny that, that is why they have been authorised under emergency use provisions. 

We know people are dying from the virus, we know people are also dying from the vaccine, we also know that for many months people were not being treated for the virus because they pulled the meds that had been used for similar viruses worked and recent studies have shown these drugs do work and courts have allowed states and countries to use these drugs once again as those studies have shown that they are very very effective at reducing mortality.

What has happened in my opinion is that "fear mongering campaigns" which were designed to create just that, fear that disease was far more dangerous that it was, and it has worked. If MSM pumped day in, day out, what it wanted to, it would work as it has.

18 months into it we have those who are fixated on the vaccines and don't want to look at the ever changing situation where others outside of MSM which is controlling what we get, are not controlled and are not censored, therefore showing us the studies that show the disease is not as bad as they are and have been saying, and court rulings where countries and states within countries can in fact prescribe drugs that were removed by those in power because of misinformation, this stuff that makes it through where MSM won't publish, has been called conspiracy theories, but now things are changing an MSM are having to report it, some even saying yes, why did he not come forth with that, when they themselves were playing it down back then.

I smell a rat, big pharma is making billions, Dr Fauci and his colleagues lied and tried to cover it all up with the Wuhan funding for game of function and the letter to the Lancet, its all coming to out.

I am comfortable were I am sitting in not getting vaccinated, my choice as it is other to get it, and I dare say when all of it comes out things will be back to normal, hopefully to never repeat itself.

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but in all fairness, I like to be kept informed and check and cross check facts. I am not ready for these experimental vaccines, I was, but changed my mind when I saw how many people have died shortly (coincidentally) after being injected.

This virus will eventually died out to a level where it will become an annual flu jab, maybe then when it true and tested will I get it, and if I end up with it, I will take my chances with the other drugs on offer, after all, all of those people treated in hospitals are taking something that is working and making them better, suffice to say, it's only 0.62% of people dying vs 99% + that are surviving.  

Covid-19 is 80% similar to SARS? 80% of what? 80% of everything about it? Lol.

26 minutes ago, aboctok said:

Covid-19 is 80% similar to SARS? 80% of what? 80% of everything about it? Lol.

The new coronavirus has a 79 percent genetic similarity to the SARS virus. The receptor binding site of SARS-CoV-2 was also compared to other coronaviruses.

On 6/12/2021 at 8:02 AM, exparte said:

There is a Video online of her death. She was vivaciously showing how to cook a dish. She looked very healthy. Then she just dropped like a rock. What could cause a Blood Vessel to burst? A Blood Clot idiots.

I am not a doctor nor do I play one on TV. but I think a blood clot would cause an obstruction depriving the heart of oxygen causing a heart attack , A rapture would be most likely cause by a weakening of the wall, a condition that you are either born with or develops over years. 

But not being a medical doctor , I don't know, and neither do you, so we should both refrain from speculating, or calling people idiots.