Farangs Views On Thailand

Begs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1.The Thai's are noted for their tolerance. It could be said that they hide their true feelings to save face. Tolerance. Putting up with something you would rather not.

2.I am honest and open on this board, so less arse kissers and more true input please.

1. :D:o Read it again!

2. It was you who mentioned '3 holers'.

1.The Thai's are noted for their tolerance. It could be said that they hide their true feelings to save face. Tolerance. Putting up with something you would rather not.

2.I am honest and open on this board, so less arse kissers and more true input please.

Inappropriate comments edited. / Admin

Edited by dr_Pat_Pong

Ok, I was being provocative. I was playing with your words, being clever. If I were to talk straight, I might get suspended again, but I think you got the message anyway.

I appreciate your directness, but I have a different outlook on things than you. So I am sorry if I was putting my point across in a roundabout way, it's just my way of expressing myself.

stroll's whole purpose in life is logging on to this forum and trying to make himself look smart...

the bloke IS an a-r-s-e-h-o-l-e

You are wrong there, and you refused my peace offers in response to your potentially insulting pms. I don't wish to get into a full size slagging off match here, but believe me I could. As I pm-ed to you, if I offended you or you want to discuss anything with me, please do, but stop trying to insult me. :o