Thailand reports 3,355 new COVID-19 cases, 17 new deaths

webfact

3 minutes ago, DigitalCryminal said:

Died with covid and not from covid don't forget that. Or tested positive and died parachuting

Let me guess, you also think that hospitals are paid to put Covid as the cause if death because you saw someone post a YouTube about it on Facebook, right?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, phills2k1 said:

Let me guess, you also think that hospitals are paid to put Covid as the cause if death because you saw someone post a YouTube about it on Facebook, right?

I think it was admitted they get 25k per respirator u late on news. As well only ppl dying are the ones in hospitals let's that sink in for a min.

No one dies in houses do they. They don't go around and mass pick dead bodies from homes.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Increased mortality in community-tested cases of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03426-1

I suspect there are only a handful of people with the knowledge and brainpower able to decipher that mathematically hypothetical word salad  and offer any sort of counter argument to its validity or not...certainly not me.

However they do seem to admit  room for errors.

"We do not identify any mechanism for the increased mortality here. Infections with the B.1.1.7 variant are associated with higher viral concentrations in nasopharyngeal swabs, as measured by Ct values using PCR testing (Extended Data Fig. 6). Higher viral load could therefore be partly responsible for the observed increase in mortality; this could be assessed using a mediation analysis. Alternatively, changes in test-seeking behaviour could, in principle, explain our results. If B.1.1.7-associated infections were less likely to cause symptoms, but symptomatic cases of B.1.1.7 were more severe, then our study could overestimate changes in the infection fatality rate. However, we find no clear difference in SGTF frequency among community tests relative to a random sample of SARS-CoV-2 infections in the population (Extended Data Fig. 7), which suggests that variant-associated changes in test-seeking propensity do not explain our findings.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, DigitalCryminal said:

Covid was never isolated in humans following Koch's postulates. There's no proof it exists, all it is is sequenced genome in database supplied by Chinese. And I dug on it, and that's what experts says, it was never done.

LOL

Well this post answers my YouTube question 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

There's me thinking that Health workers would have been in the priority vaccine plan weeks ago.

I wonder if all medical workers are been regularly tested for covid at least once a week, preferably twice a week?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, DigitalCryminal said:

I think it was admitted they get 25k per respirator u late on news. As well only ppl dying are the ones in hospitals let's that sink in for a min.

No one dies in houses do they. They don't go around and mass pick dead bodies from homes.

Tell that to my sister-in-law who watched her husband deteriorate in a matter of hours and passed at home because the paramedics couldn't revive him. Cause, covid-19.

No it never happens because all those who die at home have been tested for covid?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, johng said:

I suspect there are only a handful of people with the knowledge and brainpower able to decipher that mathematically hypothetical word salad  and offer any sort of counter argument to its validity or not...certainly not me.

However they do seem to admit  room for errors.

"We do not identify any mechanism for the increased mortality here. Infections with the B.1.1.7 variant are associated with higher viral concentrations in nasopharyngeal swabs, as measured by Ct values using PCR testing (Extended Data Fig. 6). Higher viral load could therefore be partly responsible for the observed increase in mortality; this could be assessed using a mediation analysis. Alternatively, changes in test-seeking behaviour could, in principle, explain our results. If B.1.1.7-associated infections were less likely to cause symptoms, but symptomatic cases of B.1.1.7 were more severe, then our study could overestimate changes in the infection fatality rate. However, we find no clear difference in SGTF frequency among community tests relative to a random sample of SARS-CoV-2 infections in the population (Extended Data Fig. 7), which suggests that variant-associated changes in test-seeking propensity do not explain our findings.

Lol and all the other studies. There are more than a dozen. Now would you like to provide studies to disprove this?

Edited by Bkk Brian

3 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Well that is just selfish.

And a big part of the problem in other countries that have seen horrific death tolls.

People just won't comply with the procedures put in place and resist the advice from the virologists and the result is 3+ million dead.

The countries that have allowed positive cases to isolate at home with no supervision have proven that people just can't be trusted, breach the rules and further spread the virus.

The stringent rules put in place in Thailand, who have been internationally commended for the handling of this crisis, not only stop the spread, but has the added benefit of keeping out people that refuse to comply.

Send me the approximately 3500 Thb and I will get tested, if not go away, as in on ignore.

Meanwhile that's the US (where again, there was already fixed rate for ventilator use prior to Covid). 

How about the rest of the world?  Same thing you accuse happening elsewhere?  Or are all of these numbers just made up and / or inflated for the fun of it?

18 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Now would you like to provide studies to disprove this?

Of course I'll get started on my world salad mathematical hypothesis immediately

no publication date   you'll just have to wait ????  I'll probably need another lifetime !!

• Confused 1

Just now, johng said:

Of course I'll get started on my world salad mathematical hypothesis immediately

no publication date   you'll just have to wait ????  I'll probably need another lifetime !!

Cool go ahead........I'll be around until the end of the pandemic.

• Haha 1

Lower numbers than most of European countries (compared to inhabitants of course).

Much higher % of vaccinated people in Europe, while Thailand has just started.

The vaccine does not stop the spread of the virus (look at UK for example, postponing again the restrictions), but it helps you do not get in critical conditions if catch the virus.

1 hour ago, DigitalCryminal said:

Died with covid and not from covid don't forget that. Or tested positive and died parachuting

Don't you have any original lies to post here? What would motivate you to spread misinformation about the worst epidemic in 100 years? 

Medical examiners only list on the death certificate the chief cause of death. Neither you nor the Denier Lie Factory have any idea how the determination of cause of death is made. 

It is true for the overnight reports in Britain, they list anyone as a COVID fatality is they previously tested positive. And then they adjust the figures when the official cause of death is determined. 

Please stop spreading lies, it helps no one. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DigitalCryminal said:

Covid was never isolated in humans following Koch's postulates. There's no proof it exists, all it is is sequenced genome in database supplied by Chinese. And I dug on it, and that's what experts says, it was never done.

You are seriously deluded. 

By the way, there is no proof you exist. You may just be a bot created in a Russian troll factory. 

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Busby died of a non operative brain tumor and it was not related to a vaccine, so stop playing the conspiracy theorist card here.  

Shaw died of blood clots and they are looking into whether or not the AZ vaccine played a role.

Believe what you want but stop with the pseudo science and conspiracy drivel.  Your posts above are full of proven conspiracy issues as well as your Dr. you posted.  He is a proven conspiracy individual and has posted much covid misinformation.  In fact the man has had lawsuits filed against him.

I never said they died from covid tho 2nd lady death is linked to AstraZeneca so that's should be it.

There's over 13000 deaths in VAERS Europe now and they report only 6 or 10% 

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

How many morons posted stuff like that and died from Covid? 

Darwin in action. 

0 that i know. My gym is full whole pandemic. Only dead ppl are weak from flu or whatever. 

Many took jab and died too so?

Btw flu stats are at 0 now.

Here's another one for ya

Where is flu gone? Have fun trying to figure

Edited by DigitalCryminal
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, anchadian said:

Eight ambulance drivers and 10 medical workers at Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Hospital in Pratuchai subdistrict have tested positive for Covid-19, the hospital’s director said on Monday. #Ayutthaya #COVID19 #hospital #ThailandNews #TheNationThailand

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40002010

Strange. Wasn’t the government boasting only a short while ago that all essential workers had been vaccinated?

more imagined reality

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wensiensheng said:

Strange. Wasn’t the government boasting only a short while ago that all essential workers had been vaccinated?

more imagined reality

Essential workers in the governments eyes are perhaps those serfs that cut their lawns, clean their toilets and wash their cars.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, wensiensheng said:

more imagined reality

I think they mean all "essential hospitality workers" in Phuket have been vaccinated.