French Embassy in Bangkok to vaccinate French nationals aged over 55 in Thailand

webfact

On 6/22/2021 at 8:55 PM, KhunMorris said:

Nope. But like I have said previously Sexpats are not even on the radar of the Foreign Office. 

Likely if they were to start to do this they'd begin with countries where the Queen is still Head of State. Not some adult playground full of mongers.

Think about it.

Sincerely 

MORRIS 

Fully Vaccinated, Speaks Thai

Fully vaccinated with own venom?

On 6/22/2021 at 10:06 PM, Fairynuff said:

How on earth do you come to a conclusion like that? Wow

Mr Fairynuff , if you think jumping the que to save your backside is ethical what more can i say .

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, itsari said:

Mr Fairynuff , if you think jumping the que to save your backside is ethical what more can i say .

It’s not jumping the queue, it’s taking the pressure off the local authorities. Something seems to be stopping you from seeing things clearly. Think again, it’ll come clear hopefully.

On 6/22/2021 at 2:15 PM, itsari said:

Countries that offer there own citizens in a foreign land a vaccination for covid 19 are simply racists .

China and France are the two countries that i know of .

Hopefully that is all I hear of .

hahaha your opinion is so clueless and funny, I'm going to search the forum for your other posts.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 7:44 AM, ThailandRyan said:
On 6/22/2021 at 7:44 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Looks like they will be importing the vaccine themselves, possibly coming in by a French Attaché with a courier crate.  I would think that in order to ensure it is done as greed upon they would then need to send a representative to each of the hospitals partnered up with and with the vaccine in hand on the day of the vaccination jab to ensure the French Nationals get the J&J  and not sinovac....just my view

..........................to ensure the French Nationals get the J&J and not the Brits or Yanks.............just my view