Fantasy Premier League 21/22

wilai

Message for all players who may use the various 'FPL Scout Sites' to assist them in the game.

Reports on #twatter are stating that one or more of these sites have been hacked. A number of managers have had teams deleted, passwords changed or worse. If you have used any of these sites in the past, to protect your personal information, including your FPL team, it would be advisable to change your FPL password as soon as possible. It would be a good idea to avoid logging onto any of these sites for the foreseeable future especially any that request personal info or details of your FPL team ID.

Cheers

Wilai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, wilai said:

Yep.....Gave OGS the wheel for a week....big mistake.????????

Haha.... I've got no sympathy for anyone without Ronaldo in their team.

I'm prioritising the Ban Chang Cup now.... It's obviously seen as far more prestigious than the Thai Visa Classic. 

On 12/3/2021 at 2:36 PM, RickG16 said:

I'm prioritising the Ban Chang Cup now.... It's obviously seen as far more prestigious than the Thai Visa Classic. 

I prefer the Classic myself as the use of chips etc can skew the picture in the H2H. But both are just a bit of fun anyway. Other than yourself, I don't know anyone who counts either game as 'prestigious.????

3 hours ago, wilai said:

I prefer the Classic myself as the use of chips etc can skew the picture in the H2H. But both are just a bit of fun anyway. Other than yourself, I don't know anyone who counts either game as 'prestigious.????

I just want to make the fans happy 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Wow Atletico Pathetico played their free hit..... I think that's known as premature ejaculation....

No Bud....'Covid side effect'. Using the free hit gained me 30 plus more points than I would have had, so not a bad return. Thanks for your concern..????

3 hours ago, wilai said:

No Bud....'Covid side effect'. Using the free hit gained me 30 plus more points than I would have had, so not a bad return. Thanks for your concern..????

But what will you do later in the season for those small game weeks with random teams playing.... This GW had all the top 3 playing.

23 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

But what will you do later in the season for those small game weeks with random teams playing.... This GW had all the top 3 playing.

As you get a few weeks notice, you can sort a team with 8-10 playing during the small game weeks without too much difficulty.....this week I would have had 6 including my free transfer...made just before the Villa game was cancelled at short notice.

56 minutes ago, wilai said:

As you get a few weeks notice, you can sort a team with 8-10 playing during the small game weeks without too much difficulty.....this week I would have had 6 including my free transfer...made just before the Villa game was cancelled at short notice.

Hmmm. Doesn't that illustrate you don't have enough top 3 players.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Terrible GW for me. Had 2 subs but paid the price for not freshening things up. Should have taken Ronaldo out but now we have two games. Think I need 3 subs for a reshuffle so will take a hit on the minus points.

Now been dragged back into the chasing pack in the Ban Chang Cup.

Really had the feeling Ronaldo would start today, score and then stay in the team for the second game ..... But I played it safe and put Bruno in.

Any selection dilemmas you'd like to share Wilai?

Edited by RickG16