Vaccination (To be or not to be)

DUNROAMIN

A 60 year old clown … congratulations on surviving this long.

Nutshell #1: even waking up every day involves side-effects of sickness or death

Nutshell#2: chances are you made it through your ~21,900 wake-ups by you or your parents following elementary medical advice. Keep it up.

Nutshell #3: if you insist on experimenting with Russian Roulette, don’t go with a pistol … they only have a single chamber … you will lose first time. Guaranteed. Try a revolver. Please.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 6
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Hepbub said:

They only report people dying after having the vaccine, very rarely do they report the actual cause of death. My wife is terrified of having the AZ vaccine but is quite happy to get the Sinopharm or something called COV19, whatever that is. My wife friend says it is 100% effective!

Ireland isn't even giving the J&J and AZ to people under 50 because of reports of blood clotting. Paranoid or prudent?

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/advice-on-astrazeneca-jabs-for-young-people-important-factor-in-reopening-decision-1148107.html

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hepbub said:

They only report people dying after having the vaccine, very rarely do they report the actual cause of death. My wife is terrified of having the AZ vaccine but is quite happy to get the Sinopharm or something called COV19, whatever that is. My wife friend says it is 100% effective!

So much b.....t nothing in this world is 100%, especially vaccine, but she would rather listen to friends than look at science. 

My daughter in the uk is the same,listens to all the bull that everyone of her mates comes out with,mind you i have a friend here who keeps sending me conspiracy theories about the vacine and how covid is a hoax,anyway had my first az jab nearly 3 weeks ago now.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, deadbeat said:

Just get some ivermectin and you'll be fine.

I have ordered a bottle of Ivermectin 6 mg tablets through Lazada.  They are formulated for the treating of parasites in sheep, dogs, etc.

I don't know whether their formulation is suitable for humans.   It Germany, there are expensive 3,6 and 9 mg tablets available for human prescriptions.  I wonder whether the tablets for animals may be safe for human use.  Does anyone know? I don't have the ability to buy the German tablets right now.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

You have more chance of being run over walking to the hospital ,a tragedy if you get a blood clot, a miracle if you win the lottery ,but you still try every week.

That's the official policy of the Irish government so apparently they've done the calculations. Age is the important factor here. If you're 18 the experimental gene therapy vaccines make no sense to risk, but if you're over 50 then they do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/26/2021 at 6:42 PM, Jingthing said:

Much much greater risk for a person over 60 to die or suffer long term disease from Covid-19 than from any vaccine. Take whatever brand you can get ASAP. You may be able to boost with something else later.

Try boosting with some Lao Kao.. ( just kidding )

TWO fully Vaccinated people caught the Delta variant....

OMG............i hope this motivates more people to search for some special vax that protects us from everything.   Now I'm thinking one more year.........crazy.