Vaccination (To be or not to be)

DUNROAMIN

14 hours ago, Kanada said:

“Anti Vaxxer” is just a name we give to those who don’t want to be vaccinated and spend considerable time trying to convince others not to be vaccinated based on……hmmm based on….?? Oh well it doesn’t matter what their opinion is based on….,they will never change their mind no matter what anyone says!

You will usually find them yelling their opinions into an echo chamber and pleased as punch when they hear what they want to hear back?

If you’re looking for one you can find them standing outside an airport, a sports stadium , a mall , a theatre or any other place you will soon need a Vax card (that’s vaccination card) to get in!

Anything else you can’t figure out just ask….happy to help!

What would you call a person who don’t want to be vaccinated, but does not care two hoots about what others do?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ravip said:

What would you call a person who don’t want to be vaccinated, but does not care two hoots about what others do?

I would sum it up this way….

**don’t vaccinate and be part of the problem
**vaccinate and be a part of the solution

**Go and get vaccinated….it’s the very least you could do to help out!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, rumak said:

"fake news" , "  tin foil hat groups "   ..............   try to come up with something new rob

Why it has always described these kind of people im not creative enough to coin a new phrase. Im just a boring bookkeeper. Good at science calculations and stuff. Not marketing. 

• Like 2

Good on you for researching. One thing everyone needs to consider is positive information about vaccines may be overhyped, and the negative is suppressed. We have an example right here with this forum. So, for wise people like yourself who want to look into the actual facts about what is going on, this makes it difficult to impossible. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, utalkin2me said:

It looks like I’m France you will be forced into taking the vaccine now. Imagine that. It looks like the Thai visa blue haired club’s dreams have all come true.

I “think” (just an opinion mind you) eventually everyone will be forced in some way to vaccinate as it gets more and more difficult to travel by plane, train or bus…it will eventually become impossible (opinion).

I think you’ll need a Vax card to attend soccer games, symphony’s, Muay Thai events or any event with a thousand or more people attending (opinion) etc. etc.

some of you will know where I’m going with this (just an opinion)????

Just now, Nanaplaza666 said:

Wow, you needed a few days to come up with this comment . Maybe you have a look at dr reinir Fuellmich . He is a doctor and a lawyer and there are 6hour video's of him and over 80 other doctors and people in those fields talking about this made up pandemic . Maybe it will take a bit of work to find all the video's because people like this are being kept out of mainstream media unlike other video's and pictures that will help the power to be making their point . Try not only to put all your eggs in 1 basket and try to listen to other points as well . I do . 

Maybe the video's of dr reinir will give you some FACTS if you can handle it to be just 1% open minded . I bet that 1% nr will rise after you've seen some of those.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

On YT, there's even more "proof" that the Earth is flat.  At least if you watch those you're unlikely to hurt your health or that of your loved ones.

I am not talking about a flat earth , watch some of those video's and then try to make a smart flat earth comment . Bit easy isn't it ? Maybe you can take part in the Thai spaceprogram they will for sure tell everybody it's round . I don't realy care what shape it is even if it was shaped like an a$$ .

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Maybe the video's of dr reinir will give you some FACTS if you can handle it to be just 1% open minded . I bet that 1% nr will rise after you've seen some of those.

Do you seriously think an expert on Covid with actual answers would have the time to make videos from his home office…..?

I am merely pointing out this is the Internet where anyone can say anything without repercussion or a need for proof!

You find someone who supports what you believe and he’s your new expert of the day!!!

Dont be upset because everyone doesn’t jump on your bandwagon!!

Everyone certainly doesn’t agree with me….I don’t care as I just have my opinions and a certain amount of scientific fact from the Internet that makes me right ????

Edited by Kanada
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kanada said:

Do you seriously think an expert on Covid with actual answers would have the time to make videos from his home office…..?

I am merely pointing out this is the Internet where anyone can say anything without repercussion or a need for proof!

You find someone who supports what you believe and he’s your new expert of the day!!!

Dont be upset because everyone doesn’t jump on your bandwagon!!

Everyone certainly doesn’t agree with me….I don’t care as I just have my opinions and a certain amount of scientific fact from the Internet that makes me right????????

Tometo tomato . You have your opinions and i have mine what's your point ?? I saw enough of your experts all over the worlds tv stations and newspapers and whatever media they got the chance to speak on . Where can you find people like doctor Reinir Feullmich getting a chance to explain their side of the story ?? There is not 1 talkshow or whatever newspaper or big tv newschannel that gives people like this a chance to ask real qeustions about this pandemic . All you see is what they want you to believe and that's what they give you 24hours a day . It would be nice if there are more programmes where you can see different sides of this story and not the programmes that are hard to find on the internet but on actual live tv . It's been proven already that big pharma wants this to go on forever because they make billions on this and only in America big pharma makes 25% of all money that is being made . Don't skate on 1 nights ice . 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Where can you find people like doctor Reinir Feullmich getting a chance to explain their side of the story ?? There is not 1 talkshow or whatever newspaper or big tv newschannel that gives people like this a chance to ask real qeustions about this pandemic . 

There's a real demand for real science.  There's a pseudo demand for pseudo-science.  If you fail in the marketplace, take a look at your product.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

If they would tell you to shoot actual doodoo in your vains you would do it straight away . Other people might wait and see if there is another solution, and that's not being part of the problem , that's being smart and not just blindly believe what is being said . Jump sheep jump . 

and with that comment…I’m out????

Another victory for you

Cheers

Kanada

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

There's a real demand for real science.  There's a pseudo demand for pseudo-science.  If you fail in the marketplace, take a look at your product.

This guy is a good doctor as well as a good lawyer , he won many big cases including cases against deutshe bank . And the group of people around him saying the same thing are also not pancakes .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 9:13 AM, Nanaplaza666 said:

Wow, you needed a few days to come up with this comment . Maybe you have a look at dr reinir Fuellmich . He is a doctor and a lawyer and there are 6hour video's of him and over 80 other doctors and people in those fields talking about this made up pandemic . Maybe it will take a bit of work to find all the video's because people like this are being kept out of mainstream media unlike other video's and pictures that will help the power to be making their point . Try not only to put all your eggs in 1 basket and try to listen to other points as well . I do . 

Perhaps a little less time at Nana plaza and a little more time reading real science and med facts would not hurt.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, tonray said:

Perhaps a little less time at Nana plaza and a little more time reading real science and med facts would not hurt.

Sorry professor tonray , you do know nanaplaza is closed right ?? And if you start to talk about reading real science and checking med facts i think you should read into all science and facts not just the ones supporting your vision . That WOULD hurt you i think, since you only look at the left crossing a street but it is safer to look at both sides left and right . Don't just believe everything they feed you in the media , try to fact check . And please don't reply to this with , maybe i should fact check and get of of my barstool or stand in front of the closed nanaplaza less, that's a bit childish for a smart proffesor like you . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...