Vaccination (To be or not to be)

DUNROAMIN

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I never got it.

You had repeated COVID antibody tests that were negative?  Many people had it but had zero symptoms and only found out via antibody tests.  How are you sure that you never had it?

36 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

You had repeated COVID antibody tests that were negative?  Many people had it but had zero symptoms and only found out via antibody tests.  How are you sure that you never had it?

I had an antibody test early on, and then got vaccinated, after which antibody tests wouldn't tell me anything.

18 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

Most of those who would have died but for the vaccines absolutely see the obvious.

Early on in the pandemic, there were some conspiracy theorists who believed the number of "COVID deaths" was being fraudulently inflated.

Those theories were never proven, but there's statistics now that appear to point to some inconsistencies in COVID numbers, Knewz.com has learned.

According to the Daily Mail, nearly 99 percent of COVID deaths reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention each week were not primarily caused by the virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/99percent-of-covid-deaths-not-directly-caused-by-virus-cdc-data-reveals/ar-AA1fTVm7

Some of the people actually believe the inflated covid death stats, I certainly find the death claims very dubious. I have yet to KNOW one single solitary person, friend, family member, acquaintance,, colleague, etc etc that died of covid.

• Like 1

There is a new Covid variant known as BA.2.86 (not BS.24.7, that's been circulating for 3 years), which the US CDC recommends you get vaccinated against.

On the other hand, they note that people who have been vaccinated before are more likely to be infected by this new variant.

"BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines."

That adds an interesting new slant to the word 'vaccine'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2023 at 5:36 PM, Eleftheros said:

There is a new Covid variant known as BA.2.86 (not BS.24.7, that's been circulating for 3 years), which the US CDC recommends you get vaccinated against.

On the other hand, they note that people who have been vaccinated before are more likely to be infected by this new variant.

"BA.2.86 may be more capable of causing infection in people who have previously had COVID-19 or who have received COVID-19 vaccines."

That adds an interesting new slant to the word 'vaccine'.

yeah, we went through this in another thread. You are misrepresenting the CDC wording.

On 8/28/2023 at 11:58 PM, mohlite said:

Early on in the pandemic, there were some conspiracy theorists who believed the number of "COVID deaths" was being fraudulently inflated.

Those theories were never proven, but there's statistics now that appear to point to some inconsistencies in COVID numbers, Knewz.com has learned.

According to the Daily Mail, nearly 99 percent of COVID deaths reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention each week were not primarily caused by the virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/99percent-of-covid-deaths-not-directly-caused-by-virus-cdc-data-reveals/ar-AA1fTVm7

Some of the people actually believe the inflated covid death stats, I certainly find the death claims very dubious. I have yet to KNOW one single solitary person, friend, family member, acquaintance,, colleague, etc etc that died of covid.

This story only represents Covid deaths in August 2023.

The reporter is all screwed up: The "overnight" reports list everyone who dies who posted positive for Covid.  But the official numbers are based on primary cause of death from death certificates, a much longer process.

A rookie mistake by the reporter.

In all cases, excess mortality numbers show the million+ who fied from Covid.

Edited by Danderman123

On 10/5/2023 at 9:19 AM, Danderman123 said:

I got the new Moderna vaccine today.

Ironically, the EMS alert went off while I was in the vaccination process. No,  I am not a zombie.

If in Bangkok, can you tell me where you got it? It's time I got another booster I think. The last jab (5th one) about 6 months ago at the skin hospital off Victory Monument. It was Pfizer and free. 

4th one was also Pfizer, local hole in the wall government clinic, free.

3rd and 2nd Moderna, paid for in advance at private hospital. (It was during the initial rush for vaccines  early 2021 when even some people flew home to get jabbed.)

1st on Astra Zeneca, Phaythai Hospital, free,

Thank you in advance for the info, much appreciated.

10 hours ago, watthong said:

If in Bangkok, can you tell me where you got it? It's time I got another booster I think. The last jab (5th one) about 6 months ago at the skin hospital off Victory Monument. It was Pfizer and free. 

4th one was also Pfizer, local hole in the wall government clinic, free.

3rd and 2nd Moderna, paid for in advance at private hospital. (It was during the initial rush for vaccines  early 2021 when even some people flew home to get jabbed.)

1st on Astra Zeneca, Phaythai Hospital, free,

Thank you in advance for the info, much appreciated.

I flew to the USA.

• Thumbs Up 1