Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Vaccination (To be or not to be)

DUNROAMIN

2 hours ago, jackspade said:

If we're slinging anecdotes now, my uncle's sister got the vaxx last week. She's in her low 50s in great health. Fit. The next day she was out gardening and collapsed. She was rushed to the ER, where she collapsed again. When the doctor saw her, they said she was in critical condition and put a pacemaker in her.

Of course, you won't hear about it on CNN, but if you don't believe me, PM me. I can get you her contact info.

Surely if they put a pacemaker in she couldn't have been in "great health".............. or are you suggesting that the vaccination was the sole cause of the need for a pacemaker?

• Haha 2

It's the non-believers or conspiracy theory pushers that make me more sick than any virus could ......

https://www.9news.com.au/national/man-with-four-friends-in-hospital-warns-about-the-effects-of-covid/b491ef74-eabe-47c7-988f-5a26498b976d

A man who lives in Sydney's COVID-stricken western suburbs has issued a dire warning to residents across the state, urging them to take the virus seriously after four of his close friends were admitted to the ICU with the virus.

image.png.34637294ff743990d5f4d711a05070f2.png

Edited by steven100
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

I don't worry about hitting the vaccine side-effect jackpot because I've already hit so many jackpots I'm not due for another this decade.

Hang on.... There are plenty more to come once your building is finished.. ????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, jackspade said:

That's not what I'm saying, but just for fun, let's listen to one:

Dr. Dan Stock, MD, trained in immunology and inflammation regulation. A very short video, quite easy to consume. Links in description. Lots of videos just like this from MD's all over the internet.

An interesting quote: "Studies show that people who have recovered from COVID-19 get no benefit from vaccination at all, no reduction in symptoms, no reduction in hospitalization, and suffer 2-4 times the rate of side effects if they are subsequently vaccinated."

Of course, this doctor is no Fauci, he is not an Official Spokesperson for an Official Governmental Organization (the only sorts of entities which could possibly have humans' best interests at heart), so surely he must be utterly lying through his teeth.

https://tv.gab.com/channel/standonprinciples/view/dr-destroys-the-entire-covid-narrative-611132777b022aa59dd65777?ts=5

Fact-checking Dr. Stock’s COVID-19 claims at the Mt. Vernon school board meeting

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/verify/fact-checking-dr-dan-stocks-covid-19-claims-at-the-mt-vernon-indiana-school-board-meeting-verify-disinformation-hancock-county/531-35d5d1f1-cc54-44eb-99e9-fadc92a0016d

• Haha 2

On 8/15/2021 at 4:40 PM, placeholder said:

Just to fact-check your MSNBC-owned fact-checker... it's pretty funny who you trust.

“As far as Ivermectin, VERIFY has investigated this issue before, and the drug is not currently recommended for the treatment of COVID-19 – even by the company that manufactures it. Last month, drug company Merck, which makes the brand-name of Ivermectin, told VERIFY it stands by its February statement that said there is “no meaningful evidence” the drug helps patients with Covid-19."

Oh really? "EVEN" by Merck... a company that's been marred over the decades by a series of scandals, and is buried in lawsuits for destroying the lives of thousands of people over the decades?

Like I said, funny who you trust.

https://ivmmeta.com/

Edited by jackspade
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, jackspade said:

Just to fact-check your MSNBC-owned fact-checker... it's pretty funny who you trust.

“As far as Ivermectin, VERIFY has investigated this issue before, and the drug is not currently recommended for the treatment of COVID-19 – even by the company that manufactures it. Last month, drug company Merck, which makes the brand-name of Ivermectin, told VERIFY it stands by its February statement that said there is “no meaningful evidence” the drug helps patients with Covid-19."

Oh really? "EVEN" by Merck... a company that's been marred over the decades by a series of scandals, and is buried in lawsuits for destroying the lives of thousands of people over the decades?

Like I said, funny who you trust.

https://ivmmeta.com/

Thus is a link to a study done by Ivermectin cheerleaders.

Edited by placeholder
  • Haha 1

On 8/18/2021 at 5:14 PM, placeholder said:

Thus is a link to a study done by Ivermectin cheerleaders.

Thus do you derogatorily label HUNDREDS of MD's as "cheerleaders" rather than doing any due diligence on their arguments whatsoever.

Maybe the real cheerleader here is you, who are a cheerleader for censorship.

Edited by jackspade
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jackspade said:

Thus do you derogatorily label HUNDREDS of MD's as "cheerleaders" rather than doing any due diligence on their arguments whatsoever.

Thus is the result of censoring one's own mind.

Not surprised in the least.

The so-called study by these people that is repeatedly cited included only positive research - none that was negative. That's why I called them cheerleaders. Clearly, it's an apt description.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jackspade said:

Thus is the result of censoring one's own mind.

Not surprised in the least.

Is it because MD's typically wear white coats that you believe that they are scientists?

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...
On 4/13/2022 at 1:38 PM, scoupeo said:

What about all the old people who are unvaxx ? are we going to inject them by force as so many provaxx want ?

no it seems that the prov lost the war just as the war on drugs is lost ! unvaccinated can be unvax as long as they want, and their life has never changed.

• Thanks 2

"If you wear a surgical mask or an FFP2 mask, the risk of infection is reduced to such an extent that it is practically negligible -- even if you're only standing one meter away from an infected person," explains Gaetano Sardina, Associate Professor of Fluid Mechanics at the Department of Mechanics and Maritime Sciences at Chalmers University of Technology, who is one of the researchers behind the study.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/03/220301093655.htm

• Like 1
  • Haha 1