Thailand announces new restrictions in Bangkok, other provinces

Jonathan Fairfield

On 6/28/2021 at 12:20 AM, AnnieSeek said:

TRANSLATION - i enjoy malls, it gives me a bit of enjoyment in these dark times, please don't close them. Here are some silly facts that obviously make no sense. 

I really enjoy shopping malls for many reasons, and feel no need to explain to you why, although anyone with half a brain can come up with many non-silly resaons.

On 6/27/2021 at 7:26 AM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

BANGKOK (Reuters) - Thailand on Sunday announced new restrictions centred around its capital in a bid to tackle the country's worst coronavirus outbreak.

These give the government a plausible response when they are questioned about what they are doing to address the problem. It is a slight of hand intended to deceive.  No one ever follows up with the obvious questions.  Are any of these measures effective at all in reducing the spread of Covid and how do you know that.  Obviously similar measures have been employed throughout the world and the only thing proved is that it has not stopped the pandemic there either.  They will of course reply, well it would be worse if we didn't do those, which of course they can neither prove nor can you disprove. 

image.png.21c458aabfa2f5704eb454bbde239a0a.png