Just now a Very low low airliner over CM doing a return to airport.

holy cow cm

Anybody just see that low low bigger than a 737 airline doing what looks like a return to the airport? I just saw it for a second or two but it was as low as a low flying chopper would be. I would say no higher than 3+ stories of one of the hotels like Holiday inn. Never have I seen something like that here and so far from the airport. It stayed in the range of the CM Lamphun road and probably had gone over Global house.  So low if near you you could see people in the windows.  What is up with that? Military? 

34 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

Probably this one.

Screenshot.png

All I know is this as an airliner was far too low and well beyond any safety level. Yes it looked like the a royal Thai Airforce insignia on the tail part. What gives them the right to do such unprofessional low low BS flying of a huge aircraft like that? Well unless a certain person was flying it and none can say anything to reprimand. 

Thnx.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

So it looked like turned at Saraphi. Couldn't have been any higher than several thousand feet or less.

Not really at what point by your flight tracker posted. what are you using? I would like to look and see exactly how low as it couldn't have been more than a couple of CM Holiday Inns stacked on each other for height.

5 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Not sure how accurate this is or even if I'm reading it correctly but it seems it did a 'touch and go' at a couple locations away from any airports....  ????

image.png.b447326238168032ba2df9b72d0b041a.png

Yeah and it almost did a scratch the CM - Lamphun rd tree tops if any lower.  If any lower any if Holiday inn was twice as high it would have been a permanent ornament. 

2 hours ago, connda said:

He's trying to fly under the Covid.  Very tricky to navigate all the variants.  Must be an excellent pilot.

Yeah seeing it just above the trees and turning reminded me of the airplane scene in Nicolas Cage’s movie Knowing. This pilot deserves to be in jail it was that terrible. 

3 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Not sure how accurate this is or even if I'm reading it correctly but it seems it did a 'touch and go' at a couple locations away from any airports....  ????

image.png.b447326238168032ba2df9b72d0b041a.png

seems like a new , more aggresive, version of the virus has turned some passengers into zombies and authorities do not allow the plane to land.

14 hours ago, rebo said:

Probably „der Depp“, as he is called in the German community, playing around …

Speaking of playing around, the way it looks on the flight graph is that maybe some hanky panky up and down bobbing motion was going down in the cock-pit

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1