Thai resort island of Phuket reopens for tourists

webfact

3 hours ago, Eibot said:

Phuket has got its sheit sorted it seems.

Shame  about the people who ACTUALLY need  it  though,  you  know the elderly and those with other conditions thorughout  Thailand.......for the sake of a few  tourists

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2021 at 3:26 PM, BernieOnTour said:

and Israel is reporting increasing number of cases despite having the highest vaccination rate

Not surprising when only just  over half have been  fully  vaccintaed 5.1  million out of 9+  million leaves  4  million able to be infected

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ArcticFox said:

"Welcome to Phuket.  Now head back as we drive a swab-tipped metal wire through your nasal cavity and into the soft-lining of your throat <gag>.  Next up little Jimmy.  Hello Jimmy.  Head back <gag gag retch>. Stop squirming you little s......, good Jimmy.  Good boy.  Now we'll soon know if you'll spend the next two weeks incarcerated and isolated in an expensive hospital or whether you'll be free to enjoy the weather until your next scheduled invasive test!  <gag retch>."

external-content.duckduckgo.com1.jpeg

Look at this picture.  Just look at it!  

This is a holiday?  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!  Bwaahhahahahaha!!!!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Blumpie said:

Whats with all  the hahaha,u sound bitter. Another bitter little old man on here full of hate. I feel  sorry for  u. 

2 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Not surprising when only just  over half have been  fully  vaccintaed 5.1  million out of 9+  million leaves  4  million able to be infected

Yeah, but half of infected are phizer jabbed.

Edited by boogiewoogie

One step at a time guys what is getting on my nerves is these clowns posting video's on YT showing the negative things about Phuket now <deleted> off and do something positive go to the areas that are busy like Nai Harn and Rawai,

Do a video of Phuket Town in the evening infact go Sunday the place is alive loads of restaurants open where you get a beer/wine with your meal. 

The next time I see one of them video's I'll have it taken down or give you loads of abuse let people see what a <deleted> you are

58 minutes ago, Blumpie said:

Calm down why not do something positive? get of your ass help to promote the good things

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

From the interview, only people despirate to get back to see their family. People already basically living there. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 9:10 PM, Charlie Halliday said:

Pathetic and won't work. Just vaccinate 70% of the country and fully open to all travellers, restriction free, who have had both jabs. Its so bloody simple yet these buffoons screw it up completely. Singapore will open up restriction free within the next few weeks to all travellers who have been jabbed twice. They have stated clearly that the virus is here to stay so its time to get used to living with it. And we should all follow <deleted>. As simple as that. 

SPORE will open to all visitors you said? Wow, that's a new one. Since when did you come into that conclusion? By looking into your crystal ball or what hocus-pocus charm you have.Definitely off the charts man. No way!!!!

On 7/28/2021 at 12:53 PM, DouglasTsui said:

SPORE will open to all visitors you said? Wow, that's a new one. Since when did you come into that conclusion? By looking into your crystal ball or what hocus-pocus charm you have.Definitely off the charts man. No way!!!!

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/singapore-says-almost-80-population-be-fully-vaccinated-by-sept-2021-07-26/

If you call a crystal ball the world's media then yes I looked and checked my crystal ball. Singapore have stated multiple times they plan to allow vaccinated travellers in once 80% of their population are vaxxed. And all countries should so the same. UK already started. Covid is here to stay like the flu. So Dougie baby, perhaps you should ease of the drugs and read my posts next time. 

On 7/30/2021 at 12:37 PM, Charlie Halliday said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/singapore-says-almost-80-population-be-fully-vaccinated-by-sept-2021-07-26/

If you call a crystal ball the world's media then yes I looked and checked my crystal ball. Singapore have stated multiple times they plan to allow vaccinated travellers in once 80% of their population are vaxxed. And all countries should so the same. UK already started. Covid is here to stay like the flu. So Dougie baby, perhaps you should ease of the drugs and read my posts next time. 

wait,have i paid you yet for that sash you sold? Its <deleted>, Son. For those wondering if Singapore would open it's borders to the world soon,think again. 61% of the population have been fully vaccinated as of today, yes, I've checked my charts in the bat cave you'v so kindly allowed me to stay.....UK has opened it borders, well,see where it gotten them now. Thousand new cases daily. After the heroic performance by the lilliputs at Wembley,try harder man.Live to fight another day? Your guess is as good as Mine. pack your bags and head to HK if i were you, Kwai Loh!!!!